This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Your comment made me happy in my pants..
    I have that effect on all the guys
    Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    are joe and vf really this stupid? at this point idc if i win, i just want whoever joe is aligned with to not win.
    I dont know about VF but I know I am. He is against Town he said it. He is scum
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      are joe and vf really this stupid? at this point idc if i win, i just want whoever joe is aligned with to not win.
      You are the one who is acting retarded. Why in the world do you keep on ignoring Swag and Simonds. Hunter is town, if you think he is scum then you think Sanchez was paranoid. There is no other option.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        I'm sorry but you are under arrest for typing under the influence
        im never playing with you again. take that to the bank. but if you're scum and they dont lynch you for this, congrats. u did a marvelous ****ing job.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

ive posted different things every day. a few days a right up, a few days that random stuff, and a few days just a line. HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS MORE CLEAR TO YOU!?
          Try sign language

Comment

I have that effect on all the guys

I dont know about VF but I know I am. He is against Town he said it. He is scum
            Joe, Hunter proved we are the same alignment. Unless you think Sanchez was scum, and if you do read the OP.
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
              Having said that you are last on my list, I am 100% going after Simonds and Swag tomorrow, if you were scum it would have to be aligned with a 4th faction if it even exists. I am more suspicious of PSU's posts the past couple days.
              PSU, that comment you just made reminds me of when you got frustrated in SP2 when we were in the Rainbow Mafia together. Simonds or Swag likely has to be the play, but PSU is setting off alarms for me.

Comment

im never playing with you again. take that to the bank. but if you're scum and they dont lynch you for this, congrats. u did a marvelous ****ing job.
                Oh no. Come on PSU dont say that. come on I'll let you be John Cena and I will be R Truth

Comment

• Just a question to all the awesome players left...

odds that Pheltz would make MD4L a scum PGO?
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                    You are the one who is acting retarded. Why in the world do you keep on ignoring Swag and Simonds. Hunter is town, if you think he is scum then you think Sanchez was paranoid. There is no other option.
                    I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE SWAG IS TOWN! Unless he is a fourth party who somehow is super OP'd and has a revive. So either he's town or this game is a ****ing joke that its that overpowered. And how many times do i have to tell you, the alignment thing doesnt mean ****. ive said that ability is bull****. i was the first to sniff out ckanes fake rc, and i may be first on hunters. he said ckane and blue were aligned. that was false. explain that one...huh huh...besides that ckane MIGHT have investigation immunity which we have no idea about.

Comment

PSU, that comment you just made reminds me of when you got frustrated in SP2 when we were in the Rainbow Mafia together. Simonds or Swag likely has to be the play, but PSU is setting off alarms for me.
                      Welcome to my world.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                        Joe, Hunter proved we are the same alignment. Unless you think Sanchez was scum, and if you do read the OP.
                        I was saying i dont know if you are that stupid but I know I am. Damn VF way to ruin a joke

Comment

Oh no. Come on PSU dont say that. come on I'll let you be John Cena and I will be R Truth
                          I let you be scum man. I let you be scum! Have you no consideration!

Comment

You mean when I nailed him as scum

Comment

You mean when I nailed him as scum
                              You suck for that.

Comment

I let you be scum man. I let you be scum! Have you no consideration!
                                Nobody lets me be scum. I am scum on my own

Comment

Working...
                                X