Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also Morgus, you must redeem yourself in my pick em, you had the worst week of the entire year, something like a 4. It was horrific...
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      Alright but seriously. Just look at joes post in WWE (scum there). they are getting iirly similar to now. That might just be joe being joe though. I would say lynch him but actually please don't. Just lynch me instead. I'd rather go in deadchat with blue and laugh at how stupid he is. You were wrong once Joe. Ive offered the sig bet now three times with you. Youve ignored me all three times. So this either tells me you're scared im actually town or scum.
      No-one is listening to Joe, he hasn't even read the thread.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• This is why i was suspicious of ckane in the beginning of this game but didnt say anything (cause i didnt wanna ruin my game). and another reason why we cant have more than one big game at a time or i wouldnt pointed out his style of play.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
          You are the worst.

and the best...

any comments on this ****-fest going down?
          Comments? Hm. Watching Joe troll PSU has been funny. Do I think he should be jailed? No. Not if it doesn't stop his night activities. And PSU has started to contribute more, so silencing isn't the best move either. But don't think Joe will change his mind.

As for alignments, I'm still thinking about all that. Either there are one or two left or we need to rethink everything.

I know, not really saying anything.

Comment

Alright but seriously. Just look at joes post in WWE (scum there). they are getting iirly similar to now. That might just be joe being joe though. I would say lynch him but actually please don't. Just lynch me instead. I'd rather go in deadchat with blue and laugh at how stupid he is. You were wrong once Joe. Ive offered the sig bet now three times with you. Youve ignored me all three times. So this either tells me you're scared im actually town or scum.
            Everyone is wrong once and Blue should not be mad at me. I did not lynch him.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Also Morgus, you must redeem yourself in my pick em, you had the worst week of the entire year, something like a 4. It was horrific...
              I think I remember that. I'm a little scared to play again to be honest.

Comment

im aware no one is listening to him. which is always a great scum move (unless he gets nkilled like in wwe). the fact he is using his ability on me proves he wants town to lose. can you just tell him why this is a bad move? please. be a bro. no one has really spelled it out exactly for him but i think i did a decent job doing so leaving hints

Comment

• I'm beginning to wonder if Simonds wasn't lying since the very beginning about investigating.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    Sig bet denied tally: Now 4

Comment

• But then, he came up as the truth seeker. Damn brainfart there.

Comment

• and i also did not lynch blue so riddle me that

Comment

Eerily?

Comment

I dont read the thread the thread reads me
                            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                              But then, he came up as the truth seeker. Damn brainfart there.
                              Seriously, I wish I could delete that. It's embarrassing. It's late so, there's my excuse.

Or how about this. After he was revived, he lost his ability or it became percentage based?

Or he was telling the truth and Blue was framed for town.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                Joe. If you are town you will want everyone to talk so we can talk the best way to go, if you leave anyone without a voice we will not be able to see the big picture. Take away your PM to Pheltz, it would be best if PSU could talk even if he is scum it would give a look into how he is playing and if he continues to refuse to lynch Swag/Simonds.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X