This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    So we lynched Simonds the first time and he came up as town.... just so he could be revived and called scum again in a faction with Swag?
    Tell me how Simonds got Blue wrong when the evidence was there that he was in fact town, the only difference is that SwAg revived him. He also theoretically could have been scum the whole time, I do not believe anyone has cleared simonds before he died. We have seen games where someone dies as town and is in fact scum, there could be that possibility.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      My theory is that it is a specialized type of ability and you are in fact just scum. Just explain to me how simonds was wrong about Blue.
      How am I going to be able to explain that?

So I'm scum, I can revive someone to be my friend, we have no kill, and we cannot win with the Town...While there are 3 super factions running around with role-blocks, protections, transferable kills, recruits and their recruits' ability... And this is what has made the most sense to you?
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        There's no proof Sancho was naive, so we really don't have much of a reason to disregard his results.

As for the other 3, I can't really say. I've though Ragnarok was pro-Town all game and he has eliminated AS and PR, so if we believe PR's Night 2 is the leak then we can discount him. PSU's killed AS and been semi straight forward with us.
        If we believe Sanchez and Hunter is clean that leaves you four, and really we don't know who killed IR it could very well be Rag. I hope you understand my hesitancy, simonds was fine and his results foolproof before he died and now he gets revived and he gets one wrong? Seems too big of a thing to be coincidence.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          How am I going to be able to explain that?

So I'm scum, I can revive someone to be my friend, we have no kill, and we cannot win with the Town...While there are 3 super factions running around with role-blocks, protections, transferable kills, recruits and their recruits' ability... And this is what has made the most sense to you?
          If we do in fact go on simonds results BEFORE he was revived there was only one scum left, it likely was between you, Rag and PSU. Try to rationalize what I think all I want, I just know that one of those must be the lynch today.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

If we believe Sanchez and Hunter is clean that leaves you four, and really we don't know who killed IR it could very well be Rag. I hope you understand my hesitancy, simonds was fine and his results foolproof before he died and now he gets revived and he gets one wrong? Seems too big of a thing to be coincidence.
            Coincidence is something that I will despise after this game.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• I do have to admit that PSU has set alarm bells ringing in my head far more often than I would like the past day and a half.
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

If we do in fact go on simonds results BEFORE he was revived there was only one scum left, it likely was between you, Rag and PSU. Try to rationalize what I think all I want, I just know that one of those must be the lynch today.
                If you believe Simonds results before he was Revived, I am also clean.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Tell me how Simonds got Blue wrong when the evidence was there that he was in fact town, the only difference is that SwAg revived him. He also theoretically could have been scum the whole time, I do not believe anyone has cleared simonds before he died. We have seen games where someone dies as town and is in fact scum, there could be that possibility.
                  You're obviously dead set on this so there's nothing I can do to change things. All I'm saying is at this point, I don't believe in any investigations. I think Rags, Morgus, PSU, Joe, yourself and I are all town. SwAg/Simonds are iffy, but I think they're both town too. Cougar/Kaiser/Hunter are my top three suspects.

Comment

• If you ignore all investigations, there is plenty of alarming things to be looked at.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

You're obviously dead set on this so there's nothing I can do to change things. All I'm saying is at this point, I don't believe in any investigations. I think Rags, Morgus, PSU, Joe, yourself and I are all town. SwAg/Simonds are iffy, but I think they're both town too. Cougar/Kaiser/Hunter are my top three suspects.
                      So you say we should lynch Hunter? Maybe we should wait for him to see if he got any results. That actually may be the wise action. PSU and Rag are in no way clear though so I am warry.

Unlynch Swag
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I am not dead set on SwAg, I can be reasonable. I am dead set on Simonds, SwAg, Rag or PSU.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        If you ignore all investigations, there is plenty of alarming things to be looked at.
                        Do tell.
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Rag=Simonds
                          PSU=Cougar

Comment

• Just saying, someone killed IR because they have an ability in the thread that they lied about.

Only a few people that can be.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                              Rag=Simonds
                              PSU=Cougar
                              And now the day phase should get more entertaining.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Vote Count:

SwAg Dynasty - 1 - SwAg Dynasty

PSUShenanigans - 1 - JoeLegend

It is now Day 9! With 11 alive and 10 voting, it's 6 to lynch!

Comment

Working...
                                X