This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    If you ignore all investigations, there is plenty of alarming things to be looked at.
    Maybe I'm a bit too drastic. I didn't believe Simonds saying Blue was town only because he was playing the most pro-town game of anyone left. However, Hunter cleared Morgus and another player a bit earlier that I do believe are town.

I'm judging by actions/what I know of these remaining players.

Comment

Just saying, someone killed IR because they have an ability in the thread that they lied about.

Only a few people that can be.
      Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      Rag=Simonds
      PSU=Cougar
      Are you serious? The first one still makes me wary because if SwAg is a 4th leader Rag would likely be recruited as a JOAT.

Have you ever compared Cougar with anyone else before.
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Just saying, someone killed IR because they have an ability in the thread that they lied about.

Only a few people that can be.
        I still think that it was Ragnarok.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
          Rag=Simonds
          PSU=Cougar
          Actually Hunter can we have all your results?
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
            Do tell.
            PSU focusing on the killer whenever it would be impossible to narrow it down much further, he was focusing on a "more important" albeit impossible issue to avoid staying committed to either side in the lynch... Probably because he knew we would both flop over as Town and he would be the lone person on the outside looking in.

You are trying hard to push the distance between you and the "scum / dumb town" that lynched Blue, while you were adamant the previous day that the lynch has to be Blue or I, with you leaning me... Not saying, just saying you beat the dead horse a bit to push yourself apart from the rest.

Hunter, until today, has gone with relatively safe guesses for investigations; investigated IR and myself a few times, then The Mayor and The Jailor are aligned, etc.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Unfortunately I'm about to bolt to Suburbia for the day. I'm thinking I have no idea atm....

Comment

PSU focusing on the killer whenever it would be impossible to narrow it down much further, he was focusing on a "more important" albeit impossible issue to avoid staying committed to either side in the lynch... Probably because he knew we would both flop over as Town and he would be the lone person on the outside looking in.

You are trying hard to push the distance between you and the "scum / dumb town" that lynched Blue, while you were adamant the previous day that the lynch has to be Blue or I, with you leaning me... Not saying, just saying you beat the dead horse a bit to push yourself apart from the rest.

Hunter, until today, has gone with relatively safe guesses for investigations; investigated IR and myself a few times, then The Mayor and The Jailor are aligned, etc.
                Bold- That is very true, however after talking with Blue I became rather confident that he was clean.

Also the PSU is the reason why I was so suspicious of him, he kept pushing the conversation to an impossible question. I would be inclined to vote PSU as Rag said last night he seemed maybe a bit too frustrated.

Also the combinations Hunter used today were weird if anything, not exactly bursting to lynch anyone right now.
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• 1: IR=Swag
                  2: Blue=Ckane
                  3: bcb=Swag
                  4: Sancho=Morgus
                  5: Swag=IR
                  6: mdb=/=cougar
                  7: VF=Joe Legend
                  8: Rag=Simonds & PSU=Cougar

Comment

• I think we could clear Hunter. He's played a more pro-town game than most. Maybe his past couple results are iffy(if you cannot tell I'm pretty weary of Cougar), but I'm still pretty sure he's town.

Comment

• Paranoia maybe taking over for me now.

I just see lies everywhere and think all of you are evil.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                        1: IR=Swag
                        2: Blue=Ckane
                        3: bcb=Swag
                        4: Sancho=Morgus
                        5: Swag=IR
                        6: mdb=/=cougar
                        7: VF=Joe Legend
                        8: Rag=Simonds & PSU=Cougar
                        This clears everyone besides MD4L and Kaiser. What exactly do we know about Kaiser besides he cannot be targeted?
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• well i guess i was wrong about their being another kill tonight. still dont understand why someone wont own up to ir then. im still suspicous of hunter. while i appreciate him 'clearing' me, the only time he got a not equals was the same time someone died.
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            I think we could clear Hunter. He's played a more pro-town game than most. Maybe his past couple results are iffy(if you cannot tell I'm pretty weary of Cougar), but I'm still pretty sure he's town.
                            Why the quick change from a possible lynch to clear?
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

This clears everyone besides MD4L and Kaiser. What exactly do we know about Kaiser besides he cannot be targeted?
                              He can be targeted, just whatever you use on him will be reflected back at you.

After he claimed that, people stopped targeting him.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

he claims a passive ability. thats it though. hes kinda mailed it in. possible sign hes the last scum alive and knows he cant win? this is assuming we trust hunters results. i wouldnt mind a kaiser lynch to test kaiser/test hunter
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X