X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
    Didn't Swag kill an entire scum faction in one night phase? That's inexcusable.
    The craziest of situations happened to make that occur. It was almost impossible. But, yes it happened. That was an overpowered role for sure.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Eh. He has that rep partly because Rio 1 was so awful.
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Eh both were pretty...interesting.
    Fair enough that Rio 1 had its flaws. But, Rio 2 was actually one of our most balanced games. And it was run epically more efficiently than a bunch of games that I can think of.

Leave a comment:

• Clovdyx
    replied
    Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    If Vitor had modded those games under another name then people would have made no criticisms. You just cant see past the username.
    Didn't Swag kill an entire scum faction in one night phase? That's inexcusable.

Leave a comment:

• Simonds
    replied
    There were actually no more investigations than usual in Rio 2. You got to stop showing how butthurt you get over anything Vitor runs. You constantly attack anything he touches when that game was actually designed and balanced better than a lot of games. And I would be happy to go into how your faction has no argument as being Underpowered. You actually lean towards being overpowered imo.
    I think I do legitimately get to gripe about Rio II seeing as how I was isolated from my teammates to start the game and I was essentially vanilla throughout. It was interesting at first and I tried to make the best of it later in the game but that had to have been the worst scum role ever.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Eh both were pretty...interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    If Vitor had modded those games under another name then people would have made no criticisms. You just cant see past the username.
    Just like you guys would grade my mafia play differently if I wasn't Kaiser.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Eh. He has that rep partly because Rio 1 was so awful.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    Vitor's a shitty mod and a shitty player. He's showed his incompetence as both. Hey it's not my fault that every game had some redeeming quality sans Vitor's. He's just not good at this.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Vitor's a shitty mod and a shitty player. He's showed his incompetence as both. Hey it's not my fault that every game had some redeeming quality sans Vitor's. He's just not good at this.
    I also think in hindsight that the top 25 should have been locked in if they chose to participate. However, I think that the players locked in should have chosen the other players to fill those gaps. I think we would have had a totally different ranking if that happened.

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    There were actually no more investigations than usual in Rio 2. You got to stop showing how butthurt you get over anything Vitor runs. You constantly attack anything he touches when that game was actually designed and balanced better than a lot of games. And I would be happy to go into how your faction has no argument as being Underpowered. You actually lean towards being overpowered imo.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Since everybody is doing it, why not?

Mafia 1: Was the Godfather/Killer, got the cop on n1 before IR got recruited to cult. That usually doesn't happen in games that mafia get recruited. Got sold out the next day, whatevs.
    Rio 1: Cluster**** game, the deciding lynch. Had 1 shot ability I used on d1
    PA: Definitely was one of the strongest town players despite not having an ability for majority of my time alive. Knew who several scum were, got killed because of another town member. Was the VI, it's a fun role. Arguably I'm the best to play the role on here and it's integrated itself into my gameplay at times.
    MoM: Had a independent faction with horrible role restrictions. I RC'ed and got killed the next night.
    WF: Played the agitator role for scum. Didn't have an ability for 7 nights/8 days. Eventually became an independent, got bussed by scum on a day phase that could have been a victory. Definitely one of the better players in this game, top 5.
    SP2: Another passive town ability, the bomb. Swag sniffed out my ability quickly. Despite that I had good scumdar for the most part and saved the town at the end for the victory. In a contribution to ability ratio for that game, I was one if not the best.
    Rio 2: Roleblocker for the Mafia. Didn't use my ability that much but did several non-town things that helped my faction get back into a good position. Sadly our cover got blown because of 180491804 investigators in the game.
    AS: Had a good 3 day phase run, then gave up. Came back, figured out stuff yet didn't get listened to. Had another passive town ability.

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    Some exceptions...they could be the exceptions I was talking about. Surely you could read behind the lines on that one. Chg hasn't impressed me much though. IR and NC were my obvious exceptions. IR hasn't played many games which is the only reason he hasn't won more games.
    Yeah, it was a joke.

I know it is. It means townies that contribute heavily and are NKed for it aren't counted.
    I was thinking more about players like me and MD4L who died before Night 2 as scum and didn't contribute **** to our faction, but ended up winning anyways. Why should we get credit for those wins and not Town who actually contributed to a Town win and got killed for it?

Leave a comment:

• Pain
    replied
    Since everybody is doing it, why not?

Mafia 1: Was the Godfather/Killer, got the cop on n1 before IR got recruited to cult. That usually doesn't happen in games that mafia get recruited. Got sold out the next day, whatevs.
    Rio 1: Cluster**** game, the deciding lynch. Had 1 shot ability I used on d1
    PA: Definitely was one of the strongest town players despite not having an ability for majority of my time alive. Knew who several scum were, got killed because of another town member. Was the VI, it's a fun role. Arguably I'm the best to play the role on here and it's integrated itself into my gameplay at times.
    MoM: Had a independent faction with horrible role restrictions. I RC'ed and got killed the next night.
    WF: Played the agitator role for scum. Didn't have an ability for 7 nights/8 days. Eventually became an independent, got bussed by scum on a day phase that could have been a victory. Definitely one of the better players in this game, top 5.
    SP2: Another passive town ability, the bomb. Swag sniffed out my ability quickly. Despite that I had good scumdar for the most part and saved the town at the end for the victory. In a contribution to ability ratio for that game, I was one if not the best.
    Rio 2: Roleblocker for the Mafia. Didn't use my ability that much but did several non-town things that helped my faction get back into a good position. Sadly our cover got blown because of 180491804 investigators in the game.
    AS: Had a good 3 day phase run, then gave up. Came back, figured out stuff yet didn't get listened to. Had another passive town ability.

Leave a comment:

• mdb17
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Taylor + Tango > Chg + IR.

This is flawed, but I don't think I need to tell you that.
    Some exceptions...they could be the exceptions I was talking about. Surely you could read behind the lines on that one. Chg hasn't impressed me much though. IR and NC were my obvious exceptions. IR hasn't played many games which is the only reason he hasn't won more games.

I know it is. It means townies that contribute heavily and are NKed for it aren't counted.

Leave a comment:

• Ragnarok
    replied
    I think that from on, mods could do something like all alive townies + the 3 most influential in the victory. Something like that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X