Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia All Stars - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
    Who wrote this for you?
    Kaiser.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      Kaiser.
      Lynch all liars!

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        What I said is 100% true.

        When was the last time you actively participated on Day 1 and were Town? Answer that for me buddy boy.

        Mafia 1 -- Vote
        Mafia 2 -- Active, scum.
        Poena Aevum -- Inactive, Town.
        MoM -- Lynch Vitor, active pusher... Town.
        WF -- Active, scum.
        SP1 -- Active, scum.
        MK -- Not that active, not inactive; Town.
        NFL -- Active, scum.

        Lol, so when you're scum you try to make yourself a focal point.

        Also, congratulations, everyone who has lynched me on Day 1 seriously has been scum. CONGRATS BRO
        The two games I wasn't that active in and was town I was consistently inactive (Throughout the game) due to my social life/school. Now it's summer and I'm unemployed.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
          If its that large of a sample size, maybe its not an entirely useless piece of information after all.
          Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          I agree with this. We've had enough games to make assumptions like that.
          lol

          There have been several games where two scum have been among the first five or six players to post. If somebody wants to make a case for someone based on that, be my guest. I'm not gonna be the one to go full Vitor on Day 1, doe.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

          I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Also, congratulations, everyone who has lynched me on Day 1 seriously has been scum. CONGRATS BRO
            Unlynch Vitor, Lynch Swag

            There I've broken the streak.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Hunter View Post
              The two games I wasn't that active in and was town I was consistently inactive (Throughout the game) due to my social life/school. Now it's summer and I'm unemployed.
              So, in other words, what I posted is correct. Lol
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • #67
                Kaiser and Vitor are aligned. He unlynched Vitor after votes were getting up there
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                  Unlynch Vitor, Lynch Swag

                  There I've broken the streak.
                  It's only the first person to vote, sorry Coward.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    lol

                    There have been several games where two scum have been among the first five or six players to post. If somebody wants to make a case for someone based on that, be my guest. I'm not gonna be the one to go full Vitor on Day 1, doe.
                    Im not saying on day one. But if later in the game, we have cleared some of the top 10 posters (whether by death or other info), it could be an interesting discussion to have.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      It's only the first person to vote, sorry Coward.
                      Damn. I'll bust it next time. Unlynch Swag

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        So, in other words, what I posted is correct. Lol
                        You have to remember: stats are like a bikini. They show a lot, but you're missing the best stuff.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          This in-fighting isn't getting us anywhere.

                          Lynch Vitor.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                            You have to remember: stats are like a bikini. They show a lot, but you're missing the best stuff.
                            I'm adding this to some of my favorite stats quotes. Well done.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                              You have to remember: stats are like a bikini. They show a lot, but you're missing the best stuff.
                              Well thats just not always the case

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                This in-fighting isn't getting us anywhere.

                                Lynch Vitor.
                                Whoa did swag just give up.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X