This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I gave a list of stuff of why VF was suspicious if we ignore investigations and just go on behavior.
    I've been saying VF for days...just other stuff kept coming up.

And I don't think we need to ignore investigations for VF

Comment

Lol alright, I didn't list the vote block though, so good job! Keep up the good work!
      Yeah!

Comment

• Vote Count:

SwAg Dynasty - 1 - SwAg Dynasty

PSUShenanigans - 1 - JoeLegend

Vikingfan - 1 - ctrmcougar

It is now Day 9! With 11 alive and 10 voting, it's 6 to lynch!

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
          I've been saying VF for days...just other stuff kept coming up.

And I don't think we need to ignore investigations for VF
          Hunter said he and Joe are aligned.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Hunter said he and Joe are aligned.
            Too many investigations to keep track off...

Would we really have 4 investigative-immune scum? Just seems like too many

Comment

• ive been saying vf is the low risk lynch here where we can find out about hunter. that or maybe kaiser. i never like the "i wasnt online" excuse. we have no way of tracking that.
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• He also said Blue and Ckane were aligned.

Comment

Too many investigations to keep track off...

Would we really have 4 investigative-immune scum? Just seems like too many
                  The other option is Hunter is lying. Seeing as his targets have yet to be confirmed, and he's the only one with reason to kill IR since he claims he would be targeting 2 people at night, be kind of a give away if he didn't target 2 people and was followed.

And none of his previous targets had any notion he targeted them...

God, I really am getting paranoid.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• I think VF and Swag are the two low risk, high reward moves here. If I go from there to my personal opinion based on gameplay and gut, I am leaning VF.

Comment

The other option is Hunter is lying. Seeing as his targets have yet to be confirmed, and he's the only one with reason to kill IR since he claims he would be targeting 2 people at night, be kind of a give away if he didn't target 2 people and was followed.

And none of his previous targets had any notion he targeted them...

God, I really am getting paranoid.
                      I listed VF and Hunter as the two most likely to need to get rid of IR. I mean, why get rid of the tracker when there is Simonds or Hunter?

And before someone goes player > role on me, Hunter, Simonds, and IR are all pretty consensus top players.

VF needed him gone if he had an action period. Hunter needed him gone because IR would see two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        I think VF and Swag are the two low risk, high reward moves here. If I go from there to my personal opinion based on gameplay and gut, I am leaning VF.
                        I'm in the exact same boat as you with this thought.

Comment

• Alright why not, lynch VF. this would also clear joe too possibly if he actually is town

Comment

• Lynch VF

I've convinced myself.

Comment

• So am I to understand if it's not VF, then it's me?

If that's the case I won't defend VF >.>

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

I listed VF and Hunter as the two most likely to need to get rid of IR. I mean, why get rid of the tracker when there is Simonds or Hunter?

And before someone goes player > role on me, Hunter, Simonds, and IR are all pretty consensus top players.

VF needed him gone if he had an action period. Hunter needed him gone because IR would see two.
                                Bolded seems a lot more likely.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                I'm in the exact same boat as you with this thought.
                                I'm almost there on this one, but we really need to get today right.

Comment

Working...
                                X