This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rag, you seemed reserved. What's up?

Also, you guys should go re-read the lynches, the only one who didn't take a firm stance on Clowndicks or PR is VF.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      Cougar's been totally ignored, though I'm pretty sure anyone who's gotten a decent case against he's jumped on.

Rags thought he was fishy, but hasn't said anything about him for quite some time.
      Re-reading Day 3 set some alarm bells off, but I don't really know why someone would recruit a vote thief...
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        He was one of your suspects like 24 hours ago.

If we're disregarding investigations, there are several people I am not willing to lynch based off behavior.
        Only reason he was suspect was because he cleared Cougar. I said all three of them were, but Hunter was a distant 3rd.

Comment

Cougar's been totally ignored, though I'm pretty sure anyone who's gotten a decent case against he's jumped on.

Rags thought he was fishy, but hasn't said anything about him for quite some time.
          I thought he was playing exactly the same as he has the last couple game when he was scum, but no one agreed or really even brought it up so I dropped it.

Comment

I really agree with number two. It's why I don't believe in any investigations right now. Hunter has been consistent through out the game. I never really thought he was scum, so I'm not going to change my stance now.
            Hunters really a no risk lynch then if you agree with #2. What more could be possibly find out with his "role"
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• see i dont believe or trusts hunters ability anymore so even though he compared me and cougar, i cant say hes definitely 100% town.

Comment

Rag, you seemed reserved. What's up?

Also, you guys should go re-read the lynches, the only one who didn't take a firm stance on Clowndicks or PR is VF.
                I'm trying to piece everything together. It's clear that something we don't know about is going on, and it worries me because God knows what pheltz would put into this game. If I go off of play style, I am lynching VF today. If I go with the safe move, I am lynching you. If I go with the "God this person needs to be out of this game", I am lynching Kaiser. And if I go for the home run, I am lynching Hunter.

I'm currently beating my head against my desk trying to figure what old man pheltz put into this game that we are missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  I'm trying to piece everything together. It's clear that something we don't know about is going on, and it worries me because God knows what pheltz would put into this game. If I go off of play style, I am lynching VF today. If I go with the safe move, I am lynching you. If I go with the "God this person needs to be out of this game", I am lynching Kaiser. And if I go for the home run, I am lynching Hunter.

I'm currently beating my head against my desk trying to figure what old man pheltz put into this game that we are missing.
                  isn't technically kaiser a no risk lynch as well?

Comment

• kaiser has bandwagoned the last few lynches. i dont think its like him to give up. unless hes really screwed and underpowered or something kinda like rio when he lost it

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                      isn't technically kaiser a no risk lynch as well?
                      Yes. He has also provided us with nothing, but how great he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post

Seeing as I'm willing to go back and re-read the entire thread, while no one else is, I wouldn't say I'm a no-risk lynch... I'm not just submitting things as fact, I'm telling people where to look to draw their own conclusion :c

I AM TRYING TO HELP!

no one ever trusts me because they don't want to be trickeded <.<

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• quick, i gotta be at work in less than an hour. i literally sit there on my phone (but no internet) or just pondering my thoughts cause i hate reading books for the most part. give me an app or an idea or something to do. i ordered a study manual to study some stuff for my career eventually

Comment

Seeing as I'm willing to go back and re-read the entire thread, while no one else is, I wouldn't say I'm a no-risk lynch... I'm not just submitting things as fact, I'm telling people where to look to draw their own conclusion :c

I AM TRYING TO HELP!

I know how sneaky you can be.

And...part of why I am being so reserved is that I need to see the answer Hunter gives your question when he gets back.

Comment

I AM TRYING TO HELP!

At least you know.

Comment

• Oh and I'm kinda at that point where I'm almost open to lynching almost anyone. Unless theres a fourth party running around, we have the clear numbers. its just a matter of guess and check.

Comment

Working...
                                X