X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modkill Kaiser.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Lol, now that would be hilarious.
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Modkill Kaiser.
        Do it, do it, do it!
        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Modkill Kaiser.
          I almost mod killed for RC'ing Miso Ramen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            I almost got mod killed for RC'ing Miso Ramen.
            I'm fucking tired today.

Comment

• Kaiser just has no luck.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Kaiser just has no luck.
                I'd rather have no luck. Luck is for losers. I can get it done with pure skill.

Comment

• You know I know you were going to say that.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

You know I know you were going to say that.
                    Yeah because I haven't said it 100 times before.

Comment

• God damn it. Another lynch my vote had no part in though. Kaiser with a quick vote again there. Hunter, Swag, or Kaiser. Rag talk to me.

Would it necessarily be a bad idea to night plan. Cougar said hes going with hunter already on a vote block. Simonds who are you gonna investigate? Rag what are you gonna do to who? We should probably pick a comparison for hunter to choose. i dont like his last choices too much.

I personally, think we should discuss this aloud. One person might get roleblocked or something weird but then we gotta be suspicious of that person who was the target so i think were in the driver seat here. Do you guys agree?
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• realized i said rag talk to me but then realized we should prob figure out what simonds and hunter should do too. sorry for that confusion.

also, joe don't jail anyone. had a lot of good spitballing ideas that phase that just ended in the wrong direction.

Comment

• ILL WAIT caps

Comment

• we need to spread our wealth. i dont want simonds and rags to both come back and be like oh i got hunter as whatever.

Comment

• This is what I said earlier that Rags agreed with.

I think the best course of action is for Morgus to motivate Simonds tonight and check out Hunter and MD4L
                              Not reading the thread? It was posted a few times

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                                This is what I said earlier that Rags agreed with.

Not reading the thread? It was posted a few times
                                ...whats your point. does that answer who rags and hunter are going after?

Comment

Working...
                                X