This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    Oh my laughter is coming when I'm going to be ranked the new #1 in the next Mafia rankings.

I've done everything now.
    That won't be happening. Even if you win as scum, you did nothing but sit there.

Comment

• lol so nothing but sit there constitutes this:

1. Claimed my real role yet got you guys to bite on that I wasn't recruitable
      2. Gave you CKane and took a pro-town stance
      3. Got Simonds to RC
      4. Did a bunch of horrible non-town things since when I "mailed it in" and you guys still think I'm town.

I was the manipulator of my scum faction, there's no way that I'm not MVP.

YOU ALL WILL BE FORCED TO RECOGNIZE ME AS THE BEST MAFIA PLAYER ON THE FORUMS!!!

Comment

• i can barely even stay awake. if we lose tomorrow oh well. but kaisers just trolling. hes bored. his "teammates" wouldnt let him do this
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• meh it would make sense why people kept brushing off the kaiser lynch.
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

lol so nothing but sit there constitutes this:

1. Claimed my real role yet got you guys to bite on that I wasn't recruitable
            2. Gave you CKane and took a pro-town stance
            3. Got Simonds to RC
            4. Did a bunch of horrible non-town things since when I "mailed it in" and you guys still think I'm town.

I was the manipulator of my scum faction, there's no way that I'm not MVP.

YOU ALL WILL BE FORCED TO RECOGNIZE ME AS THE BEST MAFIA PLAYER ON THE FORUMS!!!
            Nope. You sat there and people have thought you were scummy/useless for a while. It's only because nobody takes you seriously that you weren't lynched.

Comment

• Though I suppose that's an achievement if that's what you wanted.

Comment

• So that's 2 wins now for the great Kaiser. That's the only thing I'm sort of disappointed at, the fact I wasn't able to win more. I've hand a handful of good games but no results to show for. Other than this and SP2 of course.

Comment

• Hm. Well, if you're telling the truth, good game Kaiser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                    Nope. You sat there and people have thought you were scummy/useless for a while. It's only because nobody takes you seriously that you weren't lynched.
                    That's how you are supposed to play when you are scum. Act useless when you are actually strong. Why draw unnecessary attention to yourself?

Comment

• Go to sleep Kaiser.You're trolling is annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                        Go to sleep Kaiser.Your trolling is annoying
                        fixed

Comment

That's how you are supposed to play when you are scum. Act useless when you are actually strong. Why draw unnecessary attention to yourself?
                          Like I said, if you're being honest, congrats Kaiser.

Comment

• Decided to unmotivate Simonds for now. Trolling or not, the two kills thing makes me a bit nervous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                              Like I said, if you're being honest, congrats Kaiser.
                              lol I wish I was scum.

Comment

lol I wish I was scum.
                                The trolling was a nice break though.

Comment

Working...
                                X