X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

Comment

• Back on track:

So recap:

Joe- Jail No one
        Morgus-Motivate Simonds
        Simonds-Check md4l and hunter
        Cougar - vote block hunter
        Rags- if you can investigate joe, do so. otherwise this is kinda freebee so do whatever.
        Hunter- Compare Kaiser and someone of your choice

Swag, MD4L, and Kaiser all shouldn't be sending in pm's if we are correct.

We agree on this, wanna modify it what?
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          Back on track:

So recap:

Joe- Jail No one
          Morgus-Motivate Simonds
          Rags- if you can investigate joe, do so. otherwise this is kinda freebee so do whatever.

What makes you cleared from any actions? I mean, Pheltz stole my version of village idiot if I'm correct, but what makes you cleared in any way? Did you get investigated along the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            What makes you cleared from any actions? I mean, Pheltz stole my version of village idiot if I'm correct, but what makes you cleared in any way? Did you get investigated along the way?
            No he didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
              No he didn't.
              lol...

So you automatically cleared him? Good move geniuses.

Comment

IR has tracked me multiple times, which have been confirmed and hunter, if you believe him, says im aligned with cougar. your right, if rags wants to use his ability on me, he can. I feel like ive been pretty proactive the last few phases now that its down to fewer laying out all the possible scenarios.

Comment

Back on track:

So recap:

Joe- Jail No one
                  Morgus-Motivate Simonds

If Rags just has his role investigation, I recommend checking out Hunter too. Simonds may be flawed or scum, but with Rags double checking, we should be able to get a good read on Hunter

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                    If Rags just has his role investigation, I recommend checking out Hunter too. Simonds may be flawed or scum, but with Rags double checking, we should be able to get a good read on Hunter
                    you think after revival, that persons results are random or something? i guess that could make sense. so then wouldn't motivating someone like rags, or someone else dare i say myself, be smart?

Comment

• PSU was initally outed by IR for a kill on bcb. However, I noticed a lot of VI characteristics in him and stopped the lynch. Since, Hunter has found him to be aligned with...me. That looks bad, but it is the truth.

Comment

• its kinda moot though, i dont think morgus cant unmotivate people. cant have like last minute oh i dont wanna motivate him i wanna motivate her now.

Comment

lol...

So you automatically cleared him? Good move geniuses.
                          I didn't clear him.

Please don't try and distance yourself now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                            PSU was initally outed by IR for a kill on bcb. However, I noticed a lot of VI characteristics in him and stopped the lynch. Since, Hunter has found him to be aligned with...me. That looks bad, but it is the truth.
                            He also tracked me the next night.

On the motivate this i meant to say "morgus likely can not unmotivate"

Comment

its kinda moot though, i dont think morgus cant unmotivate people. cant have like last minute oh i dont wanna motivate him i wanna motivate her now.
                              Yes I can.

Comment

• im really tired so im going to sleep soon. lets take the 24 hours and lay out a smart night plan guys. I'm gonna have to assume Morgus already motivated Simonds though. Be smart.

Comment

Working...
                                X