This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    you think after revival, that persons results are random or something? i guess that could make sense. so then wouldn't motivating someone like rags, or someone else dare i say myself, be smart?
    X-Shots/one-shots can't be doubled by Morgus, as seen by the revival by Swag.

We know something messed with Simonds result on Blue. I am thinking it was either him being scum, or that the revival destroyed his reliability.

So yeah...I don't know about doubling him.

Comment

IR has tracked me multiple times, which have been confirmed and hunter, if you believe him, says im aligned with cougar. your right, if rags wants to use his ability on me, he can. I feel like ive been pretty proactive the last few phases now that its down to fewer laying out all the possible scenarios.
      Yeah any scum would be at this point, it's the endgame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
        Yes I can.
        hmmmm alright this helps. if we believe simonds isnt completely efficient anymore, we might wanna pass it on to someone else. ill only be on from like 215-430 again tomorrow so i cant help out much again.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          Yeah any scum would be at this point, it's the endgame.
          i cant help you if you think im scum.

Comment

• Good night amigos

Comment

• Have we lynched anyone yet
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                Have we lynched anyone yet
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Have we lynched anyone yet
                  There is one less Viking Fan among us

Comment

i cant help you if you think im scum.
                    Then tell me this: Did you create the newspaper article?

Comment

• LMAO you guys lynched VF. we gave you 3 people to lynch and you lynched the Mayor. Town is stupid as fuck. Scum plays you guys like a fiddle. VF sorry for crappy town they are costing us the game.

Comment

LMAO you guys lynched VF. we gave you 3 people to lynch and you lynched the Mayor. Town is stupid as fuck. Scum plays you guys like a fiddle. VF sorry for crappy town they are costing us the game.
                        Dude, VF and Blue in back to back days, that's fucking epic man. 2 annoyances gone in 2 days, this thread is going to be so much nicer.

Comment

realized i said rag talk to me but then realized we should prob figure out what simonds and hunter should do too. sorry for that confusion.

also, joe don't jail anyone. had a lot of good spitballing ideas that phase that just ended in the wrong direction.
                          I thought we had it that phase. I am very very drunk right now. Had a buddy get back from Iraq today...we are 'tarded. His name is Mack and he just joined the site and made an account. Go say hi.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                          we need to spread our wealth. i dont want simonds and rags to both come back and be like oh i got hunter as whatever.
                          I am doing what I think is best.

Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                          This is what I said earlier that Rags agreed with.

Not reading the thread? It was posted a few times
                          ...whats your point. does that answer who rags and hunter are going after?
                          Personally, I'd like Hunter to compare Kaiser and someone (wouldnt this technically work)?? Rags, I would look into Joe if you can investigate.
                          Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                          PSU-???

Any tips what you will be doing, or is that a no no?

And I think if Rags does have an investigation left, it is just a role one. I guess that could check Hunter to see if he was telling the truth about being "The Detective".
                          yeah actually whatever rags is doing tonight would help. hopefully he gets on tonight. Didn't realize its only 10 of us left jeez
                          Remember how I just said I needed Hunter to answer a question for me? Well, you remember how I alignment investigated Walter Night 6. Then I exposed him Day 7. I role investigated Hunter Night 7 and I got him to be the detective. Thats why I was against lynching him. I'm not saying he couldn't be recruited...but thats my result. I didnt want to expose that until he said that was his role, so I could make sure he wasn't lying. Sorry I didn't give that away earlier but Hunter was quiet and I felt I needed to wait until he said his role before I exposed what I knew.

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                          Well guys, looks like our celebratory night phase begins. Nice job
                          trollin'
                          Good job to my team, MVP goes to me!! We fucking did it guys!!
                          Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                          Oh my laughter is coming when I'm going to be ranked the new #1 in the next Mafia rankings.

I've done everything now.
                          Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                          That won't be happening. Even if you win as scum, you did nothing but sit there.
                          Kaiser...youve been pretty worthless this game. You will actually lose a couple spots because you mailed it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                            Dude, VF and Blue in back to back days, that's fucking epic man. 2 annoyances gone in 2 days, this thread is going to be so much nicer.
                            I dont know what to say LOL

Comment

• Rag dont waste your time investigating me. I would do Cougar, Morgus, Hunter, PSU, or Simonds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                                Kaiser...youve been pretty worthless this game. You will actually lose a couple spots because you mailed it in.
                                Anybody who thinks I care about Mafia rankings is pretty ill-informed. I already know that you guys rank me in a worse position because you don't like me and now I'm getting the Chg treatment. I'm one of the best, if not the best when motivated.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                I dont know what to say LOL
                                Just agree with me. It's a lot more peaceful.

Comment

Working...
                                X