This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    Just agree with me. It's a lot more peaceful.
    I dont care how annoying you think they are. They dont bother me at all but they were still the wrong lynch. When is town gonna listen to me. To many egos in this game its time to check them and follow the 2 time MVP. LOL
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Rags, you made the good move with Hunter then. That leaves you investigative-less then, I believe. A kill and roleblock left, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        I dont care how annoying you think they are. They dont bother me at all but they were still the wrong lynch. When is town gonna listen to me. To many egos in this game its time to check them and follow the 2 time MVP. LOL
        Who do you want us to lynch?

Comment

• Just follow me in the day phase.

Comment

• If I die town is on their own for not listing before. Hey guys lets lynch the doctor over the killer or a reviver.

lets lynch the mayor

Comment

• Everyone that keeps talking about town is scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                Everyone that keeps talking about town is scum.
                That makes me scum??

Comment

That makes me scum??
                  Hey now, felling guilty?

Comment

Rag dont waste your time investigating me. I would do Cougar, Morgus, Hunter, PSU, or Simonds.
                    I'll do whatever I feel is best.

Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                    Rags, you made the good move with Hunter then. That leaves you investigative-less then, I believe. A kill and roleblock left, right?
                    No, I said that I was losing an ability. Said that a long time ago. But I felt Hunter was the best move at the time.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                    Hey now, felling guilty?
                    Joe could be....wouldnt surprise me. But Kaiser has been much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                      Hey now, felling guilty?
                      More like anoid. I had a bad day today and have a headache.
                      Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      I'll do whatever I feel is best.
                      You da man

Joe could be....wouldnt surprise me. But Kaiser has been much worse.
                      I dont see how people could even think I am scum. Look at my lynchs and my behavior. I have not made a scum move yet.

Comment

• Blue - 6 - Simonds, Hunter, Ragnarok, ctrmcougar, Kaiser, Morgus

vikingfan - 6 - Ragnarok, ctrmcougar, Morgus, Kaiser, Simonds, MD4L

Look at the pattern guys.

Comment

Blue - 6 - Simonds, Hunter, Ragnarok, ctrmcougar, Kaiser, Morgus

vikingfan - 6 - Ragnarok, ctrmcougar, Morgus, Kaiser, Simonds, MD4L

Look at the pattern guys.
                          Forgot Rag and kaiser

Comment

More like anoid. I had a bad day today and have a headache.

You da man

I dont see how people could even think I am scum. Look at my lynchs and my behavior. I have not made a scum move yet.
                            I find it amusing that the players who haven't done diddly poop want to knock everybody else for participating. I can sit out and insult everybody for making a wrong decision too.

Comment

• I have not done didly poop cuz you guys wont listen to me. You guys meaning town.

Comment

• Its night time and nobody is on cuz Scum lynched my night time buddies. This sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X