X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on! I know you guys are there!

Rags, what'd you do last night?
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• I motivated Simonds last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        More importantly, it looks like Morgus lied and motivated Ckane Night 2 or the other night, or it transfered...in which case we are boned.
        I didn't lie. Believe Simonds confirmed he was motivated that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
          I motivated Simonds last night.
          or the other night, but yeah I just went into the chat first time today and Simonds said you motivated him last night.

He checked out PSU and Hunter, just waiting on him now.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Eh, well I guess he said he was thinking about those two, he was also considering asking for confirmation on only one more scum.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Why would the killer target PSU? Because he can kill too?

Comment

• Who has PSU been most suspicious of?

Comment

Come on! I know you guys are there!

Rags, what'd you do last night?
                  Stuck in traffic driving home. And this is crappy luck, but i roleblocked PSU. I was suspicious of him because after i said he was acting like SP2, he said we were on the same page like 4 times yesterday. Struck me as trying to buddy up to me. Evidently i was wrong. The one issue i have with a Hunter lynch is that i did get him as having the role of Detective.

Comment

Okay, red head band and wrist bands.

I thought Ckane's role-claim was Hunter for the longest time, so I am inclined to vote Hunter. I'll wait for everyone.
                    I forgot Rag said Hunter's role name was Detective... Still... ugh, now I am second guessing.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

I forgot Rag said Hunter's role name was Detective... Still... ugh, now I am second guessing.
                      Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      Stuck in traffic driving home. And this is crappy luck, but i roleblocked PSU. I was suspicious of him because after i said he was acting like SP2, he said we were on the same page like 4 times yesterday. Struck me as trying to buddy up to me. Evidently i was wrong. The one issue i have with a Hunter lynch is that i did get him as having the role of Detective.
                      Ninja'd.

I still think Detective matches up more with what Ckane was claiming, I'm going to go re-read it.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• No kills Night 1, Night 5, Night 7, or Night 8.

Comment

• Ckane claimed The Special Agent.

Hmmm.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• I don't know, it's just a lot of coincidences for me.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Don't know why Hunter would push Walter unless Hunter was converted after the fact :s

Now I'm even more confused.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Or Walt showed his hand and got converted after Ckane was dead because it transfered?

This is driving me mad.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X