Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little out of the box, but what are the chances the top 7 players all started as town?

Comment

• Hm. Though the bottom eight did too.

Comment

• People accounted for last night: Me (if you believe Simonds), Joe, Cougar. Rags said he RBed PSU, but we have no way of confirming that.

People unaccounted for: Swag, Hunter, MD4L, Kaiser, Rags, and possibly Simonds.

Comment

• I know it's the popular thing not to believe me (and at this point of the game, I can understand the scrutiny), but I don't have an ability anymore. I can just talk to Simonds.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I know it's the popular thing not to believe me (and at this point of the game, I can understand the scrutiny), but I don't have an ability anymore. I can just talk to Simonds.
            Just making a note of it.

Comment

• Ok, I'm home.

Comment

• Could Walter have been lying about getting recruited and been a member of All Stars the entire time? Ckane still got 3 recruits, but he started out with a partner?

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Kaiser/Cougar gotta be the lynch today. Cougar has continually bandwagoned on literally any and every lynch that has gained steam in the past couple of days. We know he's the vote blocker, but people posted earlier that isn't always a townie role.

Did Ckane ever push or say anything about him?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      Did Ckane ever push or say anything about him?
                      I gave you CKane, lol at suggesting I'm scum.

Comment

• Was talking about Cougar. Also tbh, I still wonder is there really just one scum left. Someone else is killing people and I really don't know who/what to make of it.

Maybe Simonds because his only report on Blue was false(easily could have been made up to eliminate scum's biggest threat), and he didn't target me last night despite Cougar posting in the thread multiple times to do so. Then again Morgus motivated him so if he killed it would have been twice/doubled......

Rags said he RB'd PSU..... I really dunno what to make of this

Comment

• Then again I already posted earlier that if there's a fourth faction, then town really was never meant to win this game. The worst thing about town is when they begin to panic and everyone starts doubting themselves.

I do believe Simonds is still beneficial to the town, but it's awkward that whoever the killer is would go after PSU and not Simonds(maybe because they assumed he would be a lynch target/option for today). Also interesting that they didn't go after Rags, who says he rb'd PSU and role-claimed JOAT. He outed Walter and killed mdb, so I also believe he definite town. Hunter has been consistent with his game so I don't believe that he's scum. Morgus claimed double power and has been confirmed in the thread, so pretty sure he's also town. SwAg has role-claimed the reviver and did revive Simonds. No way that he would get a kill after.

I told Cougar in the thread do not role-block anyone, yet he still decided to do so.

Comment

• Actually, to further up on that PSU comment, why would someone go after the village idiot of all people? We've got a JOAT who's offed multiple scum and two investigators alive, yet they knocked the Village idiot.

Either they went after the easy kill or there's still some sort of investigation immunity still out there. Leaning more towards the second choice.

Comment

• Cougar's a fag anyway, who needs him?

Comment

• Well, the killer had red on.

All-Stars attempted to kill me the night I revived Simonds... So whoever killed PSU is a really bad strategist.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X