This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So basically:

Accounted for: Swag (attacked by All-Stars), Cougar (used his ability), Joe (used his ability), MD4L (PGO ability used on night of killing, he killed Sancho), Kaiser (I have no night ability), Simonds (if Swag's town then he likely is too, was dead for night 6 attempt on Swag).

It's one of Hunter, Morgus or Ragnarok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      So basically:

Accounted for: Swag (attacked by All-Stars), Cougar (used his ability), Joe (used his ability), MD4L (PGO ability used on night of killing, he killed Sancho), Kaiser (I have no night ability), Simonds (if Swag's town then he likely is too, was dead for night 6 attempt on Swag).

Swag confirmed that Simonds told him I motivated him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        Blue - 6 - Simonds, Hunter, Ragnarok, ctrmcougar, Kaiser, Morgus

vikingfan - 6 - Ragnarok, ctrmcougar, Morgus, Kaiser, Simonds, MD4L

Look at the pattern guys.
        Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
        So basically:

I would like to go Cougar but I am also willing to go Morgus or Rag as well other bolded players
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Lynch Rag Cougar could be scum but he cant be the killer. Rag is the only confirmed killer right?? Sorry for being wrong PSU like I said I thought I had a read on you.

Comment

Lynch Rag Cougar could be scum but he cant be the killer. Rag is the only confirmed killer right?? Sorry for being wrong PSU like I said I thought I had a read on you.
            Only kill I did was BB. Also, this kill is an All Stars kill. Pretty big difference from the kill I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              Only kill I did was BB. Also, this kill is an All Stars kill. Pretty big difference from the kill I did.
              Its still a kill and all we have to go off of. You also participated in both VF and Blue scum lynchs which is not normal for a player like you.

Comment

Its still a kill and all we have to go off of. You also participated in both VF and Blue scum lynchs which is not normal for a player like you.
                If you ignore everything put in the write ups then yes, it's still a kill. And for blue we had an investigation result and VF made a lot of sense. You were calling for a lynch of PSU, who turned out to be town. I'm pretty sure we've all accused and voted for a townie this game. Bottom line is that we really don't know what's going on. We just had an All Star kill show up for the first time in how many nights? I think we need to try and figure out who could be that last All Star member.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  If you ignore everything put in the write ups then yes, it's still a kill. And for blue we had an investigation result and VF made a lot of sense. You were calling for a lynch of PSU, who turned out to be town. I'm pretty sure we've all accused and voted for a townie this game. Bottom line is that we really don't know what's going on. We just had an All Star kill show up for the first time in how many nights? I think we need to try and figure out who could be that last All Star member.
                  Yes I was calling for a PSU lynch and I admitted to being wrong. At the same time were people not saying PSU killed I think it was mdb. Yes it was either Swag or Blue if I am right and you guys chose to test the theory by knocking out the Doctor. VF did not even lynch Blue.

Comment

• I'll be back in a few. I calmed down on PSU after I saw the scum lynchs and he was not in on them

Comment

• I think it might be one of the PGOs. Perfect cover if they inherit a kill.

Comment

Yes I was calling for a PSU lynch and I admitted to being wrong. At the same time were people not saying PSU killed I think it was mdb. Yes it was either Swag or Blue if I am right and you guys chose to test the theory by knocking out the Doctor. VF did not even lynch Blue.
                        And we were wrong on the lynches. No denying that. Also, VF couldnt vote that day.

Like Swag said earlier, we're kind of at the guess and check phase. Unless Hunter or Simonds got anything...if we can trust any results anymore.

Comment

• And whoever killed PSU did it because he could kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                            lol so nothing but sit there constitutes this:

1. Claimed my real role yet got you guys to bite on that I wasn't recruitable
                            2. Gave you CKane and took a pro-town stance
                            3. Got Simonds to RC
                            4. Did a bunch of horrible non-town things since when I "mailed it in" and you guys still think I'm town.

I was the manipulator of my scum faction, there's no way that I'm not MVP.

YOU ALL WILL BE FORCED TO RECOGNIZE ME AS THE BEST MAFIA PLAYER ON THE FORUMS!!!
                            Unless Hunter or Simonds found something I'm voting Kaiser. This was supposed to be a joke but it rings true to me.

Comment

• seems lie something he'd do too. "lol I told you I was scum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                                Seems like something he'd do too. "lol I told you I was scum."
                                Ugh. Keyboard malfunction.

Comment

Working...
                                X