This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    Unless Hunter or Simonds found something I'm voting Kaiser. This was supposed to be a joke but it rings true to me.
    Think he was calling his shot? Trying to pull an IR of announcing he is scum but everyone shrugs it off as a joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      Think he was calling his shot? Trying to pull an IR of announcing he is scum but everyone shrugs it off as a joke?
      Doesn't seem out of character, does it?

Comment

Doesn't seem out of character, does it?
        No...no it doesn't

Comment

• I like how Rag and Morgus are agreeing and they were both in them lynchs I posted. I aslo thought of the PGO's but PSU is not that dumb to go after Kaiser or MD4L unless he was ready to die. I dont see PSU being a quitter
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• ahhhh durrrrrrr. Good game guys. Good luck
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Good game PSU

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                I like how Rag and Morgus are agreeing and they were both in them lynchs I posted. I aslo thought of the PGO's but PSU is not that dumb to go after Kaiser or MD4L unless he was ready to die. I dont see PSU being a quitter
                You misunderstand. I think a PGO inherited the kill. Not that PSU targeted one. He was attacked at his house.

Comment

You misunderstand. I think a PGO inherited the kill. Not that PSU targeted one. He was attacked at his house.
                  Explain how they would inherit a kill

Comment

• Oh, and I don't care about your list. The scum have a better idea of whose town and who isn't, so they can sit out lynches of people who they know are town and degrade everybody who was involved. Kind of like what you're doing right now.

Comment

Explain how they would inherit a kill
                      Killer dies, they were recruited so they inherit it. It's not a complex theory.

Comment

Ok so why wasn't there a kill the night before??

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          Ther was not one night 8 or 7. The only explanation is Rag. Also kind of wierd after Blue died the night write up had a newspaper artcle. Is that the only one. I dont remember others

Comment

Maybe they have to wait, like in WWE. Maybe recruiting was inherited. Likeliest being they had to wait or thought it would be suspicious.

Comment

Ther was not one night 8 or 7. The only explanation is Rag. Also kind of wierd after Blue died the night write up had a newspaper artcle. Is that the only one. I dont remember others
                              It's the only newspaper article I remember. Pretty sure it's the only one.

Comment

Maybe they have to wait, like in WWE. Maybe recruiting was inherited. Likeliest being they had to wait or thought it would be suspicious.
                                You mean wait like Rag?? Isn't his abilty investigate one night do something another and then kill someone. You have to do all to start over.

Comment

Working...
                                X