This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    Your foolish if you don't think it's true. I believe for now at least that you and Clov are town. The rest....
    Oh, I believe at least one other voter on you is scum. That's how scummates operate though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
      Oh, I believe at least one other voter on you is scum. That's how scummates operate though.
      I would say this post was clever, but then I would be lying. Impress me Simonds.

Comment

It almost feels like IR wants to get lynched.
        Ftr I don't actually believe this. I just wanted to see if IR would take the bait when I gave him an out. He didn't, so I guess I have to give him credit for that.

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
        so easily deflected.....
        Good thing you picked up on what I was doing though

Comment

I would say this post was clever, but then I would be lying. Impress me Simonds.
          This isn't about me.

Why were you pushing so hard for a random lynch earlier? And why have you stopped now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            Isn't mafia fun
            Yes
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• I'm enjoying the amount of people in this game, there isn't as much to catch up on and note taking is so much easier.

Comment

This isn't about me.

Why were you pushing so hard for a random lynch earlier? And why have you stopped now?
                Pushing so hard....what?

I made one post suggesting it. Then another explaining how it would work. Then me and Swag joked about it. Not exactly pushing.

Comment

• Vote Count:

Vitor - 2 - SirA, PSUShenanigans

JoeLegend - 1 - Walter

Hunter - 3 - ctrmcougar, bcb1213, Prodigy

Kaiser - 2 - JoeLegend, InjuredReserve

InjuredReserve - 6 - Simonds, MD4L, SwAg Dynasty, No Lynch, Blue, Snake

Prodigy - 1 - Hunter

It is now Day 1! With 25 alive and 25 voting, it's 13 to lynch!
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Pushing so hard....what?

I made one post suggesting it. Then another explaining how it would work. Then me and Swag joked about it. Not exactly pushing.
                    Common

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                    I am actually feeling feisty. Anyone else want to random number generator this *****.

We get a majority to promise their vote. If anyone backs off once the number is pulled then it's prob their scum teammate.
                    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    I'll Random # it, but we have to do it traditionally. Two people go until they get the same #. Sets of 3, of course
                    I'm for it. So long as we get majority to commit their votes first.
                    If me and Swag were the number generators odds of being trusted have to be below 10%
                    Don't act like you weren't serious about doing it.

And where'd your aggression go all of a sudden? Other than insinuating that the people who've voted for you are scum (other than me and Clov), you haven't exactly been sticking your neck out. Your vote is still on Kaiser iirc, despite your insistence that you have no attachment to the idea of lynching him.

Comment

• 15 votes in play so far. 10 people haven't voted yet or their votes aren't in play:

Me (I'm still thinking), mdb, Bitch Boy, Coward, Rags, PR, VF, Morgus (Has been active), Sancho and Vitor

Comment

• @Simonds - you do realize you just posted my earlier comments which were exactly what I said. Two posts about the idea then jokes with Swag. tell me how that showed me up.

Also I mentioned later my intent was to rig it so that one of my top suspects got lynched. My vote is still on Kaiser bc he is in no danger and I don't want the people I really suspect to know yet.

Comment

@Simonds - you do realize you just posted my earlier comments which were exactly what I said. Two posts about the idea then jokes with Swag. tell me how that showed me up.

Also I mentioned later my intent was to rig it so that one of my top suspects got lynched. My vote is still on Kaiser bc he is in no danger and I don't want the people I really suspect to know yet.
                          Lol as you infer everyone on you is scum except Simonds and Clowndicks.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I have conflicted feelings on those who voted for me. The only one I truly believe enough to point out as scum is Snake that's on me.

I have several other suspects that havn't voted for me. They are the ones I don't want to know I suspect them.

Comment

I have conflicted feelings on those who voted for me. The only one I truly believe enough to point out as scum is Snake that's on me.

I have several other suspects that havn't voted for me. They are the ones I don't want to know I suspect them.
                              why snake?
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like this is exceptionally straightforward.

Comment

Working...
                                X