X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah we are OK.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Well at least my faith in Simonds is mostly restored. Still wonder why the game isn't over though. I think it would be best for him to ask at least one number question tonight, but he knows what to do.

Comment

• I am assuming we are just waiting on Simonds to end the night. Maybe Joe too

And please Joe, don't jail me

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
          I am assuming we are just waiting on Simonds to end the night. Maybe Joe too

I'd prefer to not get jailed either.

Comment

• I don't get how Hunter could be scum but the game is still going.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
            Well at least my faith in Simonds is mostly restored. Still wonder why the game isn't over though. I think it would be best for him to ask at least one number question tonight, but he knows what to do.
            What do you mean by number question?

Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post

Sorry, today's been a busy day at work so I haven't had time to be on. And I want to get SwAg's input before I submit my PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
              I don't get how Hunter could be scum but the game is still going.

What do you mean by number question?

Sorry, today's been a busy day at work so I haven't had time to be on. And I want to get SwAg's input before I submit my PM.
              How many scum are left, etc.

Comment

• I motivated you by the way.

Comment

• Did you see my recommendations? I thought it would be wise to see if:

A. Hunter was town prior to Sancho investigating him (night 5)

B. if MD4L is town.

No one has anything on md4l so it might be time to check on that. And if Hunter was recruited after CKane died, this might be really bad for us

Comment

All of Hunter's investigations are gone now. No idea when he got converted, or if he started scum. He might have been lying to us, or telling the truth.

Sancho might have been naive too. He got a town result on Hunter.

So, my recommendation to Simonds:
                    Was Hunter town-aligned before (whatever day Sancho claims to have gotten a result on Hunter)
                    Does MD4L's win condition allow him to win with town?

I realize I am no longer cleared since Hunter was scum, but I hope everyone realizes that he has been my number suspect for a while...
                    Here was the post that I had my thoughts more laid out. On my phone right now

Comment

Did you see my recommendations? I thought it would be wise to see if:

B. if MD4L is town.

No one has anything on md4l so it might be time to check on that. And if Hunter was recruited after CKane died, this might be really bad for us
                      These look pretty good to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                        How many scum are left, etc.
                        Gotcha.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                        I motivated you by the way.
                        I saw. Thanks again

Did you see my recommendations? I thought it would be wise to see if:

B. if MD4L is town.

Yeah, I saw those. I'm considering a few other questions as well but those are on the table. I just want to talk to SwAg about it first

I did like those suggestions though.

Comment

• I feel like if there are any remaining scum, they are almost done. This wouldn't be the last night phase before they end the game, would it?

Comment

Morgus, get on Simonds for sure.

Joe, please don't jail me again...

Rags might have something...I don't know

And I am still thinking about my own power

You are good

Good job Simonds.
                            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

I feel like if there are any remaining scum, they are almost done. This wouldn't be the last night phase before they end the game, would it?
                              It should be clear by now that neither SwAg nor I are scum, I can clear Rags, and Morgus keeps motivating me. So even if someone gets killed tonight, you, MD4L, Kaiser, and Joe would all have to be scum for us to lose after tonight.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              You are good

Good job Simonds.
                              Thanks. I think it would be best if you didn't knock someone out for tomorrow. Every voice/vote could be critical and at this point the odds of you hitting scum are probably 1-in-8

Comment

• Just got home and got a PM from SwAg saying he won't be able to chat until 11 PM or so. I'll probably send my PM in now so night ends ASAP

Comment

Working...
                                X