Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InjuredReserve runs down the street at top speed praying he gets to his destination before any baddies can find him. Sweat pours down the stressed man’s face and body as he sees his house come into view. “Oh my God, I made it!” He slows from his sprint and realizes the front porch light is out. “That’s odd, I swore I left that on,” he thinks to himself. Panting, he opens his front door and is met with a silenced muzzle, aimed directly at his face. *Tap-Tap* *Thud* The man steps over IR’s body and slips back into the darkness.

InjuredReserve is dead. He was The Tracker, Town Aligned
    However, none of these people are the person who killed IR...

and then there are the other unclaimed activities...

I think we are looking for at least two more scum

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
      However, none of these people are the person who killed IR...

and then there are the other unclaimed activities...

I think we are looking for at least two more scum
      That could have been PSU.

Comment

• Rags is the only person unaccounted for...

Comment

• I can only think of 2 scenarios left:

1. Rags is our last guy, game ends.

2. Swag and Simonds are the last 2 on the other side. Swag's the killer because he was otherwise vanilla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            Rags is the only person unaccounted for...
            Wouldn't it be great if he could talk right now?

If we assume cougar is correct in thinking there was a transferable recruiting ability, it still makes no sense for Rags to be All Stars. Aside from my investigation result of a pro-town wc, he was the person who outed Walter on Day 7...so we'd be assuming he was converted after that, and that my investigation result was wrong.

You are actually the only person unaccounted for. I suppose SwAg is too, kind of, but I trust SwAg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
              Does JoeLegend's win condition allow him to win with town? Yes.
              Does miamidolphin4life's win condition allow him to win with town? Yes.
              You should probably start putting "current win condition" or "active win condition"

Comment

You should probably start putting "current win condition" or "active win condition"
                Do you think that would make a difference? A win condition is a win condition. I think it's implied that they're all current and active.

Comment

• Also Kaiser, I thought you didn't care about this game. Starting to pay a little more attention now?

Comment

Do you think that would make a difference? A win condition is a win condition. I think it's implied that they're all current and active.
                    Not necessarily. You can't assume anything.

Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                    Also Kaiser, I thought you didn't care about this game. Starting to pay a little more attention now?
                    I just want the victory and the game to be over.

Comment

Not necessarily. You can't assume anything.

I just want the victory and the game to be over.
                      If that's what you wanted why weren't you participating earlier? You've been running interference for days and now that you're feeling the heat you've changed your strategy.

Comment

If that's what you wanted why weren't you participating earlier? You've been running interference for days and now that you're feeling the heat you've changed your strategy.
                        I was pissed nobody wanted to listen to me. I'm somewhat over that now although you guys should have listened to me sooner.

I don't think I can make the jump from amazing passive ability to killer either. If you want to test my ability then have Joe jail me tonight or Cougar vote steal me.

Comment

I was pissed nobody wanted to listen to me. I'm somewhat over that now although you guys should have listened to me sooner.

I don't think I can make the jump from amazing passive ability to killer either. If you want to test my ability then have Joe jail me tonight or Cougar vote steal me.
                          IIRC you campaigned for days to have me lynched and after people finally listened to you they realized you were completely wrong.

If the recruitment ability transfers then there's no reason the kill couldn't transfer either. You might still have your passive ability, that really doesn't prove anything at all. Like I said earlier, you or cougar are the only person I'm voting for today. The other person gets investigated tonight. So convince me that cougar has been more suspicious than you and I'll check you out tonight.

Comment

• I also want to applaud cougar for not using his ability last night even though that made him unaccounted for. The more people we have voting the better right now

Comment

I also want to applaud cougar for not using his ability last night even though that made him unaccounted for. The more people we have voting the better right now
                              Cougar used his ability the night before when there was a kill...

Comment

Cougar used his ability the night before when there was a kill...
                                I know. It's one of the reasons I'm much less suspicious of him than I am of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X