This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
    I know. It's one of the reasons I'm much less suspicious of him than I am of you.
    So you don't buy that I can't be recruited?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      So you don't buy that I can't be recruited?
      Frankly, no.

Comment

Frankly, no.
        Cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          Cool.
          At one point in this game you claimed quite confidently that you couldn't be investigated by me either.

Comment

At one point in this game you claimed quite confidently that you couldn't be investigated by me either.
            Yep.

Comment

I also want to applaud cougar for not using his ability last night even though that made him unaccounted for. The more people we have voting the better right now
              Well, I did use my ability. Just not the one that was expected.

Remember how I mentioned I got special powers if my targets get lynched? Last night, I got a role investigation that was a one-time thing, only for that night.

Because it was a role investigation and not an alignment investigation, it was only slightly useful in a game with recruiters. I used to end all debate on who Swag is.

Comment

• I know in Superheros that Rags was untargetable by any night action but one, the recruiter. It is possible that Kaiser has the same type of "flaw".

Or, a really random and completely unlikely theory, a recruiter targeted Kaiser, which in turn caused Kaiser to recruit the recruiter into a new faction.

Comment

Joe, why did you arrest Rags?? He's the one person still alive who I had cleared as town.
                  Rags is scum. He is the only known killer we have. He was in both scum lynchs with Blue and VF and when you came in and said Hunter was scum he did not lynch him If I'm right.
                  Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                  Vote Count:

Kaiser - 1 - Simonds

It is now Day 11! With 7 alive and 6 voting, it's 4 to lynch!

There was no vote stolen?? Cougar aren't you the vote stealer. If so I think he is clear since Hunter was scum.
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Lynch rag

Comment

• Vote Count:

Kaiser - 1 - Simonds

Ragnarok - 1 - JoeLegend

It is now Day 11! With 7 alive and 6 voting, it's 4 to lynch!

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                        Well, I did use my ability. Just not the one that was expected.

Remember how I mentioned I got special powers if my targets get lynched? Last night, I got a role investigation that was a one-time thing, only for that night.

Because it was a role investigation and not an alignment investigation, it was only slightly useful in a game with recruiters. I used to end all debate on who Swag is.
                        Hmm. I don't remember you saying you got special powers, but I don't see why you would lie about finding SwAg as town. Nicely done I guess.

Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                        I know in Superheros that Rags was untargetable by any night action but one, the recruiter. It is possible that Kaiser has the same type of "flaw".

Or, a really random and completely unlikely theory, a recruiter targeted Kaiser, which in turn caused Kaiser to recruit the recruiter into a new faction.
                        Bold is actually quite plausible. We're not sure what would've happened if a recruiter would've targeted Kaiser. Something very similar happened to me in Rio I, which caused me to have my own 2-man scum faction.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        Rags is scum. He is the only known killer we have. He was in both scum lynchs with Blue and VF and when you came in and said Hunter was scum he did not lynch him If I'm right.

There was no vote stolen?? Cougar aren't you the vote stealer. If so I think he is clear since Hunter was scum.
                        C'mon Joe, there's no way Rags is All Stars. Even if you don't trust my results, why would he out Walter? There was literally zero pressure on either of them at the time.

Comment

• I said he should lynch Hunter a long time ago, and at the very least if we were wrong, I would get some sort of ability for it (it was when I stole his vote days ago)

Do you really want to base a lynch off of Rio 1? Just asking before diving in...

And we do need to talk about Rags. He claims he is a JOAT with a kill/RB/role investigation/alignment investigation/protection(not sure about this one) that recycles the investigations and role block after using them all. Have you played with a recycling JOAT before? I just want to cover all of our bases before jumping into a lynch today. We know he was a JOAT before, but I think he would actually be a good recruit target. He then could have made up the recycling bit to buss Walter to win his way to our hearts.

But then there was your result, which did somehow mess up on the Blue result.

Comment

• Role investigation? Whats my role name?

I do remember you bringing this up.though
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

C'mon Joe, there's no way Rags is All Stars. Even if you don't trust my results, why would he out Walter? There was literally zero pressure on either of them at the time.
                              Then who. Kaiser or MD4L. Both are supposive PGO's

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                                I said he should lynch Hunter a long time ago, and at the very least if we were wrong, I would get some sort of ability for it (it was when I stole his vote days ago)
                                Ok. Nice

Do you really want to base a lynch off of Rio 1? Just asking before diving in...
                                Lol fair point

And we do need to talk about Rags. He claims he is a JOAT with a kill/RB/role investigation/alignment investigation/protection(not sure about this one) that recycles the investigations and role block after using them all. Have you played with a recycling JOAT before? I just want to cover all of our bases before jumping into a lynch today. We know he was a JOAT before, but I think he would actually be a good recruit target. He then could have made up the recycling bit to buss Walter to win his way to our hearts.
                                I think he said he was vanilla at this point. I have not played with a recycling JOAT before but I also had never played mafia prior to this site. So I'm really not the greatest resource.

There's also a big difference between bussing someone and bringing all the evidence to bear that got them lynched. It wasn't like he just voted for him, he got all the rest of us to do it too. That plus my result on him makes me trust him. I also just don't think he's played scummy at all.

But then there was your result, which did somehow mess up on the Blue result.
                                This is true. And it does worry me because I still don't know what caused that.

Comment

Working...
                                X