• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Role investigation? Whats my role name?

I do remember you bringing this up.though
    You are:

The Reviver

I don't know if it is bold or not. Pheltz didn't do that.

Clears you of being a scum godfather if anyone is still advocating that. Figured it would be the best use of a role investigation left in the game

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Then who. Kaiser or MD4L. Both are supposive PGO's
      Kaiser supposedly reflects abilities back. He isn't like MD4L where he kills whoever targets him. So we really don't know what would've happened if a recruiter targeted Kaiser.

We also don't have a ton of evidence to support his claim in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
        Kaiser supposedly reflects abilities back. He isn't like MD4L where he kills whoever targets him. So we really don't know what would've happened if a recruiter targeted Kaiser.

We also don't have a ton of evidence to support his claim in the first place
        We've got the Joe target of Kaiser and the Sancho fiasco at the very least

Comment

• Kaiser's defense was also incredibly lame. I'm not sure what to make of someone just laying down and giving up like that

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
            We've got the Joe target of Kaiser and the Sancho fiasco at the very least
            Right, but we have no way to verify most of the mechanics of his role. I remember him originally claiming it was an x-shot and then backing off of that...I bought it at the time but maybe that was just a way to deflect suspicion after he was converted.

Comment

• Once again we have a kill and its not an investigator.
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• 2. SwAg Dynasty
                4. Kaiser
                6. Simonds - The Truth Seeker, Town Aligned (Brought back by Swag)
                9. JoeLegend
                10. MD4L
                12. Ragnarok
                16. ctrmcougar

Here is what we are looking at. We may be at the point where if we lynch the wrong person the game could be over.

I think we have all the all stars. Ckane died day 5 and had 4 recruits. Makes sense unless Morgus doubled him.

NoLynch died day 2 so he could have recruited 2 players. Rag, Cougar, and myself voted to lynch No Lynch.

PR died day 4 so he could have recruited 3 players. I think I remember someone saying he was RBed 2 days though. Simonds, Rag, Cougar, and Swag all vote to lynch him. I lost my vote.

Comment

• So if you think No Lynch recruited someone tha leaves Kaiser, MD4L, Swag, and simonds.

If you think PR recruited someone that leaves MD4L or Kaiser. You could add me but I was pushing PR.

Comment

So if you think No Lynch recruited someone tha leaves Kaiser, MD4L, Swag, and simonds.

If you think PR recruited someone that leaves MD4L or Kaiser. You could add me but I was pushing PR.
                    Unlynch Rag Lynch kaiser. I like how he came in and tried to be the hammer vote on Hunter after he already had enough votes.

Comment

• But then I said I thought all the All stars were dead. I still think Kaiser is a good Lynch here

Comment

• Vote Count:

Kaiser - 2 - Simonds, JoeLegend

It is now Day 11! With 7 alive and 6 voting, it's 4 to lynch!

Comment

• lol looks like I'm getting lynched.

Comment

• I don't really think Kaiser is scum, to be honest. He's probably going to get lynched though.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I don't really think Kaiser is scum, to be honest. He's probably going to get lynched though.
                              Who do you think Swag

Comment

2. SwAg Dynasty
                                4. Kaiser
                                6. Simonds - The Truth Seeker, Town Aligned (Brought back by Swag)
                                9. JoeLegend
                                10. MD4L
                                12. Ragnarok
                                16. ctrmcougar

Here is what we are looking at. We may be at the point where if we lynch the wrong person the game could be over.

I think we have all the all stars. Ckane died day 5 and had 4 recruits. Makes sense unless Morgus doubled him.

NoLynch died day 2 so he could have recruited 2 players. Rag, Cougar, and myself voted to lynch No Lynch.

PR died day 4 so he could have recruited 3 players. I think I remember someone saying he was RBed 2 days though. Simonds, Rag, Cougar, and Swag all vote to lynch him. I lost my vote.
                                Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                So if you think No Lynch recruited someone tha leaves Kaiser, MD4L, Swag, and simonds.

Swag what do you think here?? I think I found good info

Comment

Working...
                                X