Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand the case behind Kaiser, just whenever he is scum he usually tries... His attitude the last few days has been more apathetic than Kaiser-ish until like yesterday.

Ragnarok's play strikes me as Town, but the last 48 hours has left me head-scratching.

I know I'm Town, I know Simonds is Town since I revived him. MD4L killed the only person to visit him so far, so I imagine he hasn't been recruited.

Cougar jailed Hunter yesterday and pushed to investigate him, so I don't think he's AS...

I'll be back later, just want to think.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• I think the lynch has to be Kaiser today. If Rags was town yesterday, then he was not the killer. The same night that Rags came up town was another scum kill. Because of that, I don't think he could be our man.

Swag has come up town to so many people and we now know that he is not a godfather so he can't have investigation immunity. Since he is in a mason pair, we would know if one of Simonds or Swag was recruited since the resurrection.

Joe and MD4L came up as town last night

I've been pushing Hunter really hard for days, including the stealing of his vote to keep his lynch always close.

I won't vote yet because that would allow Kaiser to hammer it. Is there anything wrong with my points?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I understand the case behind Kaiser, just whenever he is scum he usually tries... His attitude the last few days has been more apathetic than Kaiser-ish until like yesterday.

Ragnarok's play strikes me as Town, but the last 48 hours has left me head-scratching.

I know I'm Town, I know Simonds is Town since I revived him. MD4L killed the only person to visit him so far, so I imagine he hasn't been recruited.

Cougar jailed Hunter yesterday and pushed to investigate him, so I don't think he's AS...

I'll be back later, just want to think.
        I jailed Cougar. Cougar stole hunters vote
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
          I think the lynch has to be Kaiser today. If Rags was town yesterday, then he was not the killer. The same night that Rags came up town was another scum kill. Because of that, I don't think he could be our man.

Swag has come up town to so many people and we now know that he is not a godfather so he can't have investigation immunity. Since he is in a mason pair, we would know if one of Simonds or Swag was recruited since the resurrection.

Joe and MD4L came up as town last night

I've been pushing Hunter really hard for days, including the stealing of his vote to keep his lynch always close.

I won't vote yet because that would allow Kaiser to hammer it. Is there anything wrong with my points?
          Looks good to me

Comment

• Forgive me if I wait for more discussion. I don't want to hand out the power to hammer

Comment

• In case you're wondering, Joe is the only person not "cleared" in some form or another.

I don't really know what to think anymore... We have been using the abilities appearing in night write-ups to clear people of kills, but how did Ckane get this many people short of the conversion ability transferring and Clowndicks lying about it being a limit of 3? Obviously the kill transferred, but if the conversion transferred then Town was just destined to lose this game.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

In case you're wondering, Joe is the only person not "cleared" in some form or another.

I don't really know what to think anymore... We have been using the abilities appearing in night write-ups to clear people of kills, but how did Ckane get this many people short of the conversion ability transferring and Clowndicks lying about it being a limit of 3? Obviously the kill transferred, but if the conversion transferred then Town was just destined to lose this game.
                Nevermind, I missed Simonds' post.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• I guess it really is down to Rags / Kaiser today. Interesting.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

I guess it really is down to Rags / Kaiser today. Interesting.
                    Outside chance at Cougar I suppose.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                      Forgive me if I wait for more discussion. I don't want to hand out the power to hammer
                      OT but your sig is going to bother me if you don't add another "it" at the end. That's a great gif though

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      In case you're wondering, Joe is the only person not "cleared" in some form or another.

Well, Clov told us there was a limit of 3, but he also claimed to be the leader of a pro-town faction, so maybe his rules were different than All World/All Stars. He also told us there was a huge mafia faction, iirc. Is it possible there haven't been any conversions at all by All Stars? It seems crazy that Hunter and BB would've started out as AS while Sancho, the lone true investigator for town, would be paranoid. It might make more sense to assume CKane actually managed to convert 4 people and All Stars have finally been wiped out, and our last scum is either All World or All Pro.

I guess it really is down to Rags / Kaiser today. Interesting.
                      Outside chance at Cougar I suppose.
                      Rags is just as cleared as MD4L and Joe are, honestly.

Comment

• Whoever is the killer has been the killer for the last two night phases at least. That rules out Rags, Joe, Simonds, MD4L and almost certainly Swag if we believe Simonds, which we probably should at this point, unless this killer has a pro-town WC, which wouldn't make sense.

Thus, it is Kaiser or myself, right?

Comment

• Fixed my sig for you Simonds.

Comment

• So Simonds and Swag are having super secret conversations? Where is everybody?

Comment

• I was at practice

Comment

• We probably aren't lynching anyone but Kaiser are we?

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X