X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long write-up...

End game?

Comment

• Well write up is taking awhile so this looks good so far.

Also PGO is an easy RC cuz who wants to test it.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
        Long write-up...

End game?
        Ninja'ed again

Comment

• It has been tested by Sancho. At least, we assume Sancho visited MD4L

Comment

• Swag, if you were scum and just won, would you be celebrating already?

Comment

• Meh, it's pretty clear Sancho visited MD4L. MD4L soft-claimed it days beforehand.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

It has been tested by Sancho. At least, we assume Sancho visited MD4L
                I dont remember the Sancho write up. I will read it again if the game is not over

Comment

Swag, if you were scum and just won, would you be celebrating already?
                  Yeah. If I were scum and just won, I would have laughed as soon as you voted -- not even waiting for the "has been lynched" and laughed, telling you guys to **** off lol
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Swag, if you were scum and just won, would you be celebrating already?
                    Yes he would LOL. He would tell us we suck and he is the greatest to win in All Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Yeah. If I were scum and just won, I would have laughed as soon as you voted -- not even waiting for the "has been lynched" and laughed, telling you guys to **** off lol
                      See. i know cuz I would to

Comment

• You guys are actually all scum and just won and are messing with me, right?

please not really

Comment

You guys are actually all scum and just won and are messing with me, right?

please not really
                          I'm not. I would have rubbed it in by now. So would Swag. You have to worry about Simonds, Rag, and MD4L

Comment

• Lolno, I don't think they are, I know I'm not. Really certain Simonds isn't because he has been in our mason chat a lot.

If I were scum and knew I had won, you would see the reaction I gave in Rio 2 whenever I basically said we converted a bunch of people and won, or in WF Mafia whenever I was celebrating as soon as Prodigy got lynched (this was a complicated scenario).

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Lolno, I don't think they are, I know I'm not. Really certain Simonds isn't because he has been in our mason chat a lot.

If I were scum and knew I had won, you would see the reaction I gave in Rio 2 whenever I basically said we converted a bunch of people and won, or in WF Mafia whenever I was celebrating as soon as Prodigy got lynched (this was a complicated scenario).
                              I remember I had more or less figured it out in Rio 2, when I posted my theory you just lol'd at me. I wasn't town though so I didn't care enough to pursue it haha.

Comment

• Mason Chat??

Comment

Working...
                                X