This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    No you were just a possibility cuz of the scum lynchs on Blue and VF which both Rag and Simonds where in on and I showed you guys that
    You said you were willing to lynch me.

Comment

• Who is the person who said "lets judge off roleclaims in a game with recruiting Godfathers?"

That person needs to be exiled from Mafia play forever with Vitor.

Who put Vitor in the game? At least DT would have been fucking entertaining instead of consuming one of the most important town roles in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
        Who was the one guy who suspected Rags and Simonds at the end of the game? Yeah it was me. I didn't even fucking pay attention and I knew more than you guys.

Stock down to all of town who were alive when I died. Especially you Swag, I thought you couldn't play that bad.

Oh btw who was the ranker who had Rags the highest? Yeah it was me...
        Who ranked Swag the lowest? I did

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
          You said you were willing to lynch me.
          Did I??
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            Who ranked Swag the lowest? I did
            I didn't think Swag could be that bad, that's why I wanted to lynch him.

I don't even want to get started about the Hunter/Swag bitchfight on day 1 that ruined my strategy of getting 5-6 targets. I had this whole day 1 thing laid out perfectly and then that shit happened.

I shouldn't have checked out but I think this is the most frustrated I've been with people. Add on that I only had a passive ability (which is what I've been most times as town) and I couldn't take it anymore.

Comment

• Who ranked Joe the highest?? I did

Comment

• I didnt even rank Kaiser cuz he sucks so bad.

Comment

Who ranked Joe the highest?? I did
                  I'm sure we're all shocked.

Comment

Who ranked Joe the highest?? I did
                    You were horrendously bad this game. The thing you were good for is using your ability on me so I could make an argument for lynching CKane (which is what WE SHOULD HAVE DONE!!)

Comment

• Inheritable kills and inheritable recruitment seems like a lot. It would have been fun to see what happened if the other groups weren't useless.

Comment

I didnt even rank Kaiser cuz he sucks so bad.
                        lol I'm going to catch flak for quitting but I had a good game going until you guys didn't want to lynch CKane. You were all over the place. Runner ups for LVP should be yourself and VF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                          You were horrendously bad this game. The thing you were good for is using your ability on me so I could make an argument for lynching CKane (which is what WE SHOULD HAVE DONE!!)
                          I still think you were off base with that. It was never my intention to get Joe lynched. Also, I remember you were one of the few people who believed my role claim right away, so your "I gave you guys Ckane" claim was way unjustified. The case against me was process of elimination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                            I'm sure we're all shocked.
                            I was shocked. I was being modest in my ranking LOL
                            Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                            I know I was so bad. Everyone keeps telling me how bad I was but if you guys listened to me town wins. Dam that right for the wrong reason tag. I just cant shake it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              I still think you were off base with that. It was never my intention to get Joe lynched. Also, I remember you were one of the few people who believed my role claim right away, so your "I gave you guys Ckane" claim was way unjustified. The case against me was process of elimination.
                              I checked out after that. I wanted to lynch Simonds for revenge. If he was scum then good, if he wasn't then oh well he was dead.

At least I got him to RC.

Comment

I said all that during the game. i was not sitting in the dead chat watching
                                Dead chat opened on Tuesday. It was only after PSU died that deadchat appeared.
                                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X