Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assessment - SwAg was running away with MVP for the first 2/3rd of this game. It really is amazing to watch him play from an omniscient view. His Day 1 battle with IR was one sided and I was trying to figure out what he was doing. Iwas discussing it with rack in our chat and then it hit me that he was trying to get IR lynched, and if he came up Town, he was going to revive him as his mason. If he was scum, he just gained ultra street cred. The #1 and #2 players in a Mason for the Town would have been pretty overwhelming in the Thread. The turning point ironically came after he revived Simonds, and subsequently Simonds was converted to All Star the following night. I had faith SwAg was going to put all the pieces together, and he probably would have if Simonds hadn’t been very good in their Mason chat. I told rack not to talk at all to SwAg in there, as he gleens info from even the lightest of conversations, so i am surprised he trusted Simonds after Simonds “changed” his choice of investigations that they had agreed upon. Overall a top 3 performance for the Town, which may not say much, but he was playing multiple levels higher than anyone else for the majority of the game.
    Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately I agree with the middle part. I just trusted Simonds so much because I really couldn't afford not to :c

It's a balancing act and I failed.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      Killed you, won, and got MVP. Hit the trifecta.

I have had pretty good luck, but I've also had games like Super Heroes and WWE where I was purely passive.
      Yeah, but you couldn't be NKed in Superheroes or WWE (except by me strangely) right? That's badass in its own way.

Comment

• I helped create you Rags <.< I will destroy you >.>
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Also, pheltz, the part about telling Rack not to talk to me made me laugh out loud.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I helped create you Rags <.< I will destroy you >.>
            For this game at least...the student became the teacher.

Comment

Fantastic game pheltz. Really enjoyed it, even if you don't think I'm great in the thread.
              Well, its not like I said you were garbo, you just weren't great. There were some times I was cringing for you to shut up.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Also, pheltz, the part about telling Rack not to talk to me made me laugh out loud.
                I laughed in dead chat when I heard that. Unfortunately Rack ruined the ending for me before I even entered dead chat lol
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

For this game at least...the student became the teacher.
                  I wanted to lynch you over Kaiser >.> until Kaiser voted for me, then I said "**** that guy" <.<

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    Well, its not like I said you were garbo, you just weren't great. There were some times I was cringing for you to shut up.
                    Fair enough. I probably did overdo it a couple times.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                      I laughed in dead chat when I heard that. Unfortunately Rack ruined the ending for me before I even entered dead chat lol
                      It's true, I have a bad tendency of setting people up for it.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately I agree with the middle part. I just trusted Simonds so much because I really couldn't afford not to :c

It's a balancing act and I failed.
                        Was I right about what you were doing with IR, or did you really think he was scum?
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Investigations are gay. Screw all your investigations. I am never listening to another one again.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            Was I right about what you were doing with IR, or did you really think he was scum?
                            Yeah, I wanted to kill IR or Hunter Day 1. Scum? Cool. Town? Even better.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

It's true, I have a bad tendency of setting people up for it.
                              You should have set Simonds up for it. lol

Comment

I wanted to lynch you over Kaiser >.> until Kaiser voted for me, then I said "**** that guy" <.<
                                That's why we chose Kaiser as the push for the day we had no results. We knew people would take his occasional arrogance and his silence as a reason to vote for him, instead of just the game. Play the people, not the role.

Comment

Working...
                                X