This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    That's why we chose Kaiser as the push for the day we had no results. We knew people would take his occasional arrogance and his silence as a reason to vote for him, instead of just the game. Play the people, not the role.
    Kaiser made it too easy. I believe in deadchat some folks kept waiting for him to take charge, but it either didn't happen or only happened in spurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
      You should have set Simonds up for it. lol
      I actually trusted Simonds for the most part. His defending me amongst all my detractors was probably helpful in that >.> but all his wrong results made me think "omg omg omg I unleashed the scum apocalypse" but I didn't want to offend him <.<

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      That's why we chose Kaiser as the push for the day we had no results. We knew people would take his occasional arrogance and his silence as a reason to vote for him, instead of just the game. Play the people, not the role.
      I thought about doing a last ditch effort to mess with you guys by saying if I die, the person I revived dies.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Looking forward to Blue eviscerating town when he logs on.

Comment

• Blue, I'm sorry :c
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I thought about doing a last ditch effort to mess with you guys by saying if I die, the person I revived dies.
            I'd have called that bluff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
              Looking forward to Blue eviscerating town when he logs on.
              lolololololol

Comment

• Pheltz you werent harsh enough on IR for me

Hes definitely moving down in my rankings

Comment

• Swag, I didn't want to talk to you anyways *******

Great game Pheltz, it was great getting to mod with you, especially when you did pretty much all of the original work lol good game by everyone, excluding town just kidding guys, you were pretty good up until the very end

Overall, I'd just like to thank Pheltz for letting me co mod with you and for everyone in the game for making my first modding experience a good one. It was fun and interesting to see what it's like behind the scenes and I've learned alot about how players play and overall game mechanics. I enjoyed the experience and I wanted to thank all of you for participating. Also, shameless plug, join History Mafia, coming in a few months! If you liked me as a mod or if you didn't, you should join anyways!!!

Comment

• Also great job Pheltz and Rack

Really like how detailed the roles were. Tons of cool hidden info.

Comment

• My consecutive streak of being made fun of by mods via PM at least once still continues. I guess I can be proud of that.

And you did great Rack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                        Also great job Pheltz and Rack

Really like how detailed the roles were. Tons of cool hidden info.
                        That was all Pheltz lol I came up with like two roles and he did most of the work there. I just did a bit of the in game stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                          Pheltz you werent harsh enough on IR for me

Hes definitely moving down in my rankings
                          Not harsh enough huh. Well he didn't even acknowledge that I killed mdb. I call that harsh.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            Not harsh enough huh. Well he didn't even acknowledge that I killed mdb. I call that harsh.
                            You must not have read the whole post.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                              You and I might be taking a tumble >.>

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                You and I might be taking a tumble >.>
                                Nah, I don't think so. I'd still you have #1 and IR #2. I think the biggest movers are Rag and Walter up for me, everyone else is about the sameish.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X