This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    Remember my rankings were based off of games I've been in.

1. Clov
    2. BodyBurner
    3. InjuredReserve
    4. Hyper
    5. CKane
    6. Swag Dynasty
    7. JLash
    8. NLights
    9. PSU
    10. Pheltz
    11. Simonds
    12. Prodigy
    13. Hunter
    14. Blue
    15. Ragnarok
    16. Sir A
    17. MDB
    18. CHG
    19. Kaiser
    20. Tango
    21. Dusty
    22. Rackcity
    23. Cougar
    24. MD4L
    25. PR
    >.>

<.<

wtf

And though I was forced to RC to save myself at that point (tried but I was one vote away...thanks Simonds) I did about the best I could, like Pheltz said 7 people in 2 days is fairly impressive to have good info on, and I also got rid of one of the three power factions on day two by myself

Comment

• I would have recruited IR night 1 if I was Clov.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Brown View Post
        I would have recruited IR night 1 if I was Clov.
        But a lot of people felt he was shady, so there's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          >.>

<.<

wtf

And though I was forced to RC to save myself at that point (tried but I was one vote away...thanks Simonds) I did about the best I could, like Pheltz said 7 people in 2 days is fairly impressive to have good info on, and I also got rid of one of the three power factions on day two by myself
          Those were my rankings previously. Go read the new ones dude.
          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
            O rly?

Snake revealed four people targeted Blue - Joe, Hunter, Me, and Blue, himself. We know he was jailed, protected, killed, and who knows what. Blue obviously didn't kill himself. Hunter was confirmed to not be a killer, unless you thought he was a JOAT like yourself. It came down to myself and Joe, and Joe beat me to claim. Even if I had claimed before him, he would have gotten lynched, rolled over as the jailer, and I die the next day.

Now, remembering that I had no idea Snake was going to watch Blue, killing the biggest threat to ME doesn't seem so bad...right? So you're basically saying my game was bad because I tried to protect somebody (who I intended to recruit down the stretch) on Night One, rather than recruiting outright. Obviously you have that right, but that seems narrow minded to me.
            Ya had a gut feeling he'd draw attention...had no idea that much.

Comment

But a lot of people felt he was shady, so there's that.
              And he would've been seen by Snake...
              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                Those were my rankings previously. Go read the new ones dude.
                Oh lol were are the new ones?

We be cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                  Oh lol were are the new ones?

We be cool
                  http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...35#post1512035

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Bad.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Bad.
                      Describing your last three games I see.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Gonna pass md4l in wins here in a couple games.

Comment

• Lol.

I've been part of killing you my last 3 games.
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Eh, if I was Clov I recruit early in the game. CKane won because of it and PR just had awful luck.

Comment

• 2*

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Eh, if I was Clov I recruit early in the game. CKane won because of it and PR just had awful luck.
                                I agree gotta build the masses.

Comment

Working...
                                X