X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Lol.

I've been part of killing you my last 3 games.
    You've been one of the main reasons town has lost 2 out of the last 3 games, and tried for a third in WWE.
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

2*
      You can count NFL too, if he wasn't masoned with ckane in that situation he probably woulda lived...so *3

Comment

Lol.

I've been part of killing you my last 3 games.
        And how were you part of killing me the last 2 games?

All Stars - I was rail roaded by MDB for the wrong reasons.
        NFL - Hunter NKed me.
        WWE - BB NKed me.
        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          You can count NFL too, if he wasn't masoned with ckane in that situation he probably woulda lived...so *3
          Actually if I wasn't masoned with CKane I probably would have been lynched by town for being a vote thief which was seen as a scum role.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
            Actually if I wasn't masoned with CKane I probably would have been lynched by town for being a vote thief which was seen as a scum role.
            true lol

Comment

• With the RCs through Day2, you have to make a move on one of them. Having someone else to discuss the game with is an advantage better than any ability given. End of discussion.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                Gonna pass md4l in wins here in a couple games.
                Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                  And how were you part of killing me the last 2 games?

All Stars - I was rail roaded by MDB for the wrong reasons.
                  NFL - Hunter NKed me.
                  WWE - BB NKed me.
                  And you tried to RC and I went all "AW HELL NAW MOTHER FUCKER!"

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                    Nope.
                    I'm at 5 now. MK, Super Heroes, NFL, WWE, All Stars. 2 Town - 2 Scum - 1 Indy.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      With the RCs through Day2, you have to make a move on one of them. Having someone else to discuss the game with is an advantage better than any ability given. End of discussion.
                      I woulda been a terrible recruit. I was destine to die

Comment

I'm at 5 now. MK, Super Heroes, NFL, WWE, All Stars. 2 Town - 2 Scum - 1 Indy.
                        Currently at six. The greatest thing about it was I was saying if I lost atleast it will be with Rags and he'll still be at four wins. Didn't see that coming.

Comment

And you tried to RC and I went all "AW HELL NAW MOTHER FUCKER!"
                          And then... in the end... you became me.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            I woulda been a terrible recruit. I was destine to die
                            By the time Day 3 came around, my ability had been screwed twice. I had begun rethinking who I wanted to target. My three targets if I had survived past Day 4 were IR, you then Simonds.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              Currently at six. The greatest thing about it was I was saying if I lost atleast it will be with Rags and he'll still be at four wins. Didn't see that coming.
                              Heh heh heh.

Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                              And then... in the end... you became me.
                              No...I was All Stars.

Comment

Heh heh heh.

No...I was All Stars.
                                But you were me... in All Stars form.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X