Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also...SwAg can I pretty please post the rage conversation you had with yourself on the day Joe jailed you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      What I learned from this game:

Yeah, everybody here plays bad. Trust only yourself. Play like an independent with a town win condition because town is going to fuck it up somehow.
      Yep
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
        I guess my town game still needs work, but I'm glad I got to work with you. I remember in my rankings for this game I had you in the mid-teens and said I didn't think you could take over a game...not anymore.

Don't talk to me about Donovan McNabb though. Also, I drove past the Hayward Wilderness Walk today.
        Haha well, I'm glad I changed your mind on that. Team Ragnamonds! Team Simnarok!

LOL McNabb. You need to go to Wilderness Walk while you're there.

Comment

Also...SwAg can I pretty please post the rage conversation you had with yourself on the day Joe jailed you?
          I'll post it lol
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Yep
            I love how we get by on day 1 with shady actions because we are good players. That gives the elite players such an advantage off the bat.

Comment

• [08:02 pm] King_SwAg: When you get back
              [08:03 pm] King_SwAg: ****ing post that ****ing Hunter
              [08:03 pm] King_SwAg: you
              [08:03 pm] King_SwAg: PSU
              [08:03 pm] King_SwAg: ALL ****ING INVESTIGATED
              [08:03 pm] King_SwAg: Tell Cougar he is the WORST MAFIA PLAYER ON HERE
              [08:03 pm] King_SwAg: At least DT doesn't ****ing try
              [08:04 pm] King_SwAg: Cougar actually convinces himself through stupid as **** reasoning
              [08:05 pm] King_SwAg: Even if he rushes it thorugh before you get back
              [08:05 pm] King_SwAg: I WANT YOU TO COPY AND PASTE THIS WHOLE PAGE
              [08:05 pm] King_SwAg: Tell VF he is also retarded
              [08:05 pm] King_SwAg: THEY'RE ALL RETARDED
              [08:06 pm] King_SwAg: No wonder they're all IR's ****boys. He's like their Sandusky.
              [08:06 pm] King_SwAg: He just gives them direction while raping them in the ass repeatedly
              [08:08 pm] King_SwAg: If I lose the day before it's over, I quit.
              [08:11 pm] System: King_SwAg has left.
              [08:20 pm] System: rackcitysteelers US (IP 108.28.***.***) enters.
              [08:22 pm] rackcitysteelers: Lol I'm saving this ****
              [08:53 pm] System: King_SwAg US (IP 207.255.***.***) enters.
              [08:53 pm] King_SwAg: This is infuriating.
              [08:53 pm] King_SwAg: I was investigated by like 4 ****ing people a day ago
              [08:53 pm] King_SwAg: VF's autism convinces him I'm scum
              [08:54 pm] King_SwAg: Joe convinces himself I'm scum because he hasn't read the thread
              [08:54 pm] King_SwAg: Blue is scum and convinces everyone I'm scum
              [08:54 pm] King_SwAg: Cougar must be literally ****ing brain dead
              [08:54 pm] King_SwAg: Kaiser must be scum or just knows it will piss me off
              [08:55 pm] King_SwAg: Like for ****ing real
              [08:55 pm] King_SwAg: Use your ****ing head
              [08:56 pm] King_SwAg: Just because Blue repeats the same **** doesn't mean you have to accept it
              [08:56 pm] King_SwAg: I am cleared as Town by 3-4 people, defended 3-4 other Town people throughout the game, and then I revive the ****ing investigator
              [08:57 pm] King_SwAg: GG TOWN
              [08:57 pm] rackcitysteelers: lol
              [08:57 pm] King_SwAg: Simonds has to post all of this.
              [08:58 pm] rackcitysteelers: If he doesn't, I will when the game is over lol
              [08:58 pm] King_SwAg: Ragnarok is also ****ing retarded
              [08:58 pm] King_SwAg: There is one scum left
              [08:59 pm] King_SwAg: SO YOU'RE GOING TO LYNCH ME TO TEST IF SIMONDS AND I ARE BOTH CUM
              [08:59 pm] King_SwAg: SCUM
              [08:59 pm] King_SwAg: ****ING RETARDED
              [08:59 pm] King_SwAg: DO PEOPLE READ THEIR POSTS?!?!
              [09:00 pm] rackcitysteelers: It sucks that you can't talk in the thread today lol
              [09:00 pm] King_SwAg: I am never playing again.
              [09:00 pm] King_SwAg: This is what is wrong with the game.
              [09:00 pm] King_SwAg: Everyone has down syndrome
              [09:00 pm] King_SwAg: And just listens to whoever keeps repeating the same ****
              [09:01 pm] King_SwAg: Sigh
              [09:01 pm] King_SwAg: Maybe they will wait for the investigators that both cleared me to come back on.
              [09:01 pm] King_SwAg: BUT I KNOW THEY WONT
              [09:03 pm] rackcitysteelers: Aren't you glad you have this mason chat room to vent in? Otherwise you'd probably be just yelling at the computer screen since you can't talk in the thread lol
              [09:03 pm] King_SwAg: No, I would just walk away and tell myself everyone is stupid
              [09:03 pm] King_SwAg: Since I have a chat, everyone can see my reactions post-death.
              [09:05 pm] King_SwAg: I'm basically dead.
              [09:05 pm] King_SwAg: Joe is going to log on and derp derp vote me
              [09:06 pm] King_SwAg: Ragnarok is going to vote me because he somehow forgot I was investigated by several people a night ago
              [09:08 pm] rackcitysteelers: Just out of curiosity, who do you think the remaining scum is/are?
              [09:09 pm] King_SwAg: Not me.
              [09:10 pm] King_SwAg: Not ****ing me.
              [09:11 pm] King_SwAg: Thanks for the assist in the Discussion Thread.
              [09:12 pm] rackcitysteelers: lol no problem
              [09:13 pm] King_SwAg: or
              [09:13 pm] King_SwAg: You know what you could do
              [09:13 pm] King_SwAg: For the write-up
              [09:13 pm] King_SwAg: Just copy and paste all of this

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Like I said, I was expecting to get lynched for that. I should have been. Do I not get even a little bit of credit for staying alive there?
                No.

I mean, Town completely stopped thinking by that point. Would you have lynched me based on someone directly contradicting themselves like you did, if you didn't know scum's recruitment was transferable? They blindly followed their investigators even when at least one of those investigators had a clearly-faulty result. I thought we learned not to do that after MoM and WF and Superheroes?

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Thought that was Lukic
                Impressive that it surpassed Naivewolf, ain't it?
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

• [09:13 pm] rackcitysteelers: I was gonna try and do my Bastard Role game first, but I've worked way harder on the History one and think it's better. I've been working on it for months to try and make sure everything about it is historically accurate
                  [09:14 pm] rackcitysteelers: And that's what I was thinking about doing lol I might run it by Pheltz first though
                  [09:18 pm] King_SwAg: BLUE IS SCUM BLUE IS SCUM BLUE IS SCUM
                  [09:18 pm] King_SwAg: LYNCH BLUE
                  [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: :finger:
                  [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: LYNCH BLUE
                  [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: Now I'm just trying to make it better for the copy and paste
                  [09:19 pm] King_SwAg: I've sort of resigned myself that the down syndrome that runs rampant in the Mafia Forum is going to take over.
                  [09:21 pm] King_SwAg: Thank God I'm not like PR, otherwise I would have hung myself in frustration already
                  [09:24 pm] System: rackcitysteelers has left.
                  [09:24 pm] King_SwAg: **** YOU
                  [09:24 pm] King_SwAg: YOU LEFT ME RIGHT NOW IN AN EXTREME EMOTIONAL STATE
                  [09:24 pm] King_SwAg: YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD
                  [09:24 pm] King_SwAg: YOU KNOW WHAT
                  [09:24 pm] King_SwAg: EVERYONE VOTING FOR ME IS WORSE THAN THAT GIRL WHO LOST THE PINOCHLE GAME FOR ME
                  [09:26 pm] System: rackcitysteelers US (IP 108.28.***.***) enters.
                  [09:26 pm] King_SwAg: o hi
                  [09:27 pm] King_SwAg: uh oh I got a PM
                  [09:27 pm] King_SwAg: I'm in trouble probably
                  [09:27 pm] King_SwAg: ABOUT TO FIND OUT
                  [09:27 pm] rackcitysteelers: Don't worry Swag, I wouldn't leave you I care more about you than that!
                  [09:28 pm] King_SwAg: Yeah I'm in trouble.
                  [09:28 pm] King_SwAg: I am getting sent to my room.
                  [09:28 pm] rackcitysteelers: What was it this time?
                  [09:29 pm] King_SwAg: The Discussion Thread
                  [09:29 pm] King_SwAg: I am pushing it
                  [09:29 pm] rackcitysteelers: Lol who sent the PM?
                  [09:29 pm] King_SwAg: Pheltz
                  [09:30 pm] King_SwAg: Wonder how much trouble I would get in if I posted the PM in the discussion thread and said "odd, I got this right after Blue was in here"
                  [09:30 pm] King_SwAg: I'd get modkilled >.>
                  [09:30 pm] rackcitysteelers: Oh Swag, you trouble maker you
                  [09:30 pm] King_SwAg: I know :c
                  [09:31 pm] King_SwAg: I told him I would go to my room and think about what I had done
                  [09:33 pm] rackcitysteelers: You should tell him to come here and see your epic meltdown
                  [09:34 pm] King_SwAg: I told him :s
                  [09:35 pm] King_SwAg: It was a mistake though, he's going to yell at me when he gets here!
                  [09:35 pm] King_SwAg: I should just leave before he gets here
                  [09:36 pm] rackcitysteelers: No, you should stay and take the punishment like a man!
                  [09:36 pm] King_SwAg: No :s
                  [09:36 pm] rackcitysteelers: Don't leave Swag, this chat will be boring without you
                  [09:37 pm] King_SwAg: I got a "ha" out of him, he must not be too mad.
                  [09:37 pm] King_SwAg: BLUE IS A CRY BABY *****
                  [09:37 pm] King_SwAg: AND TATTLE TAILED ON ME
                  [09:37 pm] King_SwAg: LIKE A HOMO
                  [09:37 pm] King_SwAg: BECAUSE IF YOU NARK YOU'RE GAY
                  [09:39 pm] rackcitysteelers: Lol I wish everyone could see this chat right now

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• I DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF IT!

...sort of

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• I am sorry Swag. I hope your opinions have changed since the result of that all

Comment

Thanks Simonds, I wasn't feeling the love from a lot of people :c
                        I knew I was gonna piss off a lot of people with this game, and honestly I feel like you're getting some backlash from that because we were in a mason pair. Even with me corrupting your game you were still by far the most reasonable townie. It should say something about the respect I have for your game that I was 100% sure you were town after day 4...and I still investigated you because I was worried you were good enough to fool me.

Comment

• Swag, I don't get angry at people. Don't worry.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                            I am sorry Swag. I hope your opinions have changed since the result of that all
                            Maybe his opinion of me. I somehow doubt it for the rest of you.

Comment

*SWAG RAGE CHAT*
                              This is golden.

Comment

I knew I was gonna piss off a lot of people with this game, and honestly I feel like you're getting some backlash from that because we were in a mason pair. Even with me corrupting your game you were still by far the most reasonable townie. It should say something about the respect I have for your game that I was 100% sure you were town after day 4...and I still investigated you because I was worried you were good enough to fool me.
                                You want to deep throat him while you are at it?

Comment

Working...
                                X