X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Definitely not your fault at all. Don't know why Clov protected Swag though.

Why couldn't you recruit Swag night 2?
    I couldn't recruit Swag night 2 because he hadn't used his revival yet (which I still think is B.S. because I think we could've used the ability to revive a dead town into the cult)

Clov, however, decided to try the other route. Try to win town to his side as a "protector" so he can recruit people later after giving them a lax sense of security. However, revealing himself to be a recruiter and a killer sort of... yeah ended that hope.

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    To make people think the investigator was the killer, but to kill you, the investigator would only have one investigation.

We wanted to recruit you next so we could perform a 5x kill.
    I wish you hadn't told me that. Now I'm bummed.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    I tried, but MDB through a wrench in my plans.
    Definitely not your fault at all. Don't know why Clov protected Swag though.

Why couldn't you recruit Swag night 2?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    I said it in deadchat, but it should have been obvious at that point that you and Simonds were scum when I died. Why else would I get targeted before y'all?
    To make people think the investigator was the killer, but to kill you, the investigator would only have one investigation.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    So Joe got two scum.

And the game would have been so much better with all recruits. But I still wouldn't have gotten recruited though. lol
    We wanted to recruit you next so we could perform a 5x kill.

Leave a comment:

• Morgus
    replied
    Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    That was one thing Joe was right on about. Why would scum not kill the investigator first? But even then, Swag would have gotten lynched before Simonds and come up as town.
    We lost, but there is lot to take away from this game. It was a good experience.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X