This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I can't speak for Rag, but Vitor is a lynch scum and Town can both agree on for a reason.
    I get the logic behind this, but even though losing Vitor would probably not hurt the town outside of the numbers, I'd rather not take a shot in the dark. Also, I'd rather not just lynch Vitor for being Vitor. He might be better if he didn't get killed Day 1 (I know that's mostly his fault, but I just don't wanna do that to him).
    I'm not at all opposed to actually lynching someone on Day 1, but I won't participate in a lynch for no reason.

Also, who has yet to check in. I know Vitor hasn't.

Comment

• Lynch Joe Legend
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        I can't speak for Rag, but Vitor is a lynch scum and Town can both agree on for a reason.
        I say no cuz Scum had a chance to end Eli but didn't now some trying to push Vitor and people are biting.
        Originally posted by Walter View Post
        Lynch Joe Legend
        LOL
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
          Lynch Joe Legend
          Well done
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            The OP is incredibly ridiculous in length

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              ^ Period

Comment

• Checked in
                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Look:

Apparently, for you guys, Still too soon to play mafia, and I dont want to deal with a bunch of uneducated *******s.

May I be replaced, Im not gonna play a game where im wasting my time with a bunch of people that discriminate for no better reason then the past. Im tired of people undermining my intelligence because of past games, And since most of you have a superiority complex out of which you are the best mafia players, I dont want to have to login and at any given time have 4-5 votes on me because Im Vitor.

If you have a personal issue with me, PM me, and we can solve it, or figure it out. What is not Okay is take old time grudges, and ***** fights, and let them affect both the game, and my gameplay.

I treat everyone in mafia with respect and give credit where credit is due, unargue theories, and etc... But I dont get the same treatment. You dont realize that in the games I was eloquent and focused on helping the town (Not many, Ill admit), I was of partial and/or crucial help to the town performance.

So if you want to lynch me on the premises of he is Vitor, thats fine, just bestow within shame that you were actually able to take fun out of this game, and whilst I may have been the first, I certainly wont be the last to have his Mafia eagerness stripped because of biased opinions and whiny *****es.

Please, dont mistake this for an "I hate mafia, blargh blargh blargh rant". I like mafia as a game that imporves both logical conditioning, spelling, and text interpretation for me, but before any of you call me a whiny *****, or something of sorts (Im looking at you CJ), Just now that im not pissed off because I hate it and dont want to be a part of it, Im pissed off because you dont allow me to shot theories, and at some point, even SURVIVE, because of... well... past gameplay?

I have already gotten frustrated enough in the past. Thanks.

STUNT

Comment

• Unlynch Eli, Lynch Vitor
                    sigpic

Comment

• I have already asked to be replaced, let someone else play my ****ing role and enjoy it instead of going for the easy lynch.,

STUNT

Comment

• Im off to class, best of luck to you all.

STUNT

Comment

• Mod Kill Vitor again LOL. Dude its just a game and everytime you are about to get lynched you throw the same fit. You dont like getting lynched cuz youre Vitor then get better. Take your ball and go home. I was defending you but now I'm ready to lynch your pouty ass cuz its an every game thing. You act like you put so much time and hard work into these games. You hardly even post in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            Mod Kill Vitor again LOL. Dude its just a game and everytime you are about to get lynched you throw the same fit. You dont like getting lynched cuz youre Vitor then get better. Take your ball and go home. I was defending you but now I'm ready to lynch your pouty ass cuz its an every game thing. You act like you put so much time and hard work into these games. You hardly even post in them.
                            Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            Unlynch Eli, Lynch Vitor
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              I want to see if he gets replaced 1st so it dont ruin the game. I'm sure PR worked hard on the roles and dont want someone ruining it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                                I was expecting more when I got back.

mpg still seems the most scummy to me. I don't like his "I thought it would be funny if we lynched Elli before he even checked in".

Truth is, he hopped on a really fast lynch that was built around a past game on a player who hadn't even checked in yet. When someone started calling people out for it, he quickly bailed to get on an easy Vitor push.

Lynch mpg
                                Other people opposed it before you. Me and DB even talked about wanting to lynch Vitor.

Comment

Working...
                                X