Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cereal Killers Mafia

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where the hell is everyone. SO BORED

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Where the hell is everyone. SO BORED
      Yo.
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

      Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

      Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

      Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

      Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
        Yo.
        What do you think of my SirA theory. Pretty good huh

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          I assume the fact that the night phase ended so early was because someone used and ability and ended it early. I went through the post between 9:35pm (Day 1 write-up) and 4:31am (Night 1 write-up) and out of all my suspects SirA didn't post. I bet he didn't send in his PM, and since only scum died I'd bet SirA is the scum killer.

          Lynch SirA
          Um did you skip over all that conjecture about who the other members of Scare Team Alpha could be. I even called Fruity Yummy Mummy being in the game. so there are Franken Berry and Count Chocula left in that scum group. I was busy last night finishing up Afterlife after backing into a win.

          This morning I took a **** and have been updating BDL stuff until I just caught up here.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SirA View Post
            Um did you skip over all that conjecture about who the other members of Scare Team Alpha could be. I even called Fruity Yummy Mummy being in the game. so there are Franken Berry and Count Chocula left in that scum group. I was busy last night finishing up Afterlife after backing into a win.

            This morning I took a **** and have been updating BDL stuff until I just caught up here.
            No but I don't see how that clears. The Aliens in Rio 2 also made jokes about who the the other Aliens could be

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
              What do you think of my SirA theory. Pretty good huh
              Well psu was pushing SirA so I doubt he's scare. Could still be scum though
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                No but I don't see how that clears. The Aliens in Rio 2 also made jokes about who the the other Aliens could be
                But **** me for searching your name as Sir A not SirA, so when I made the post I didn't see your post. However I thought you were scum before that, and scum have done that before Walt in Rio 2 joked that the Aliens that the other Aliens were Alf and Spock while he was an Alien. Would not be the first time scum tried to lead the town off track

                Comment


                • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  Well psu was pushing SirA so I doubt he's scare. Could still be scum though
                  Well I'll wait to see if anyone saw anything at PSU's last night before I jump to wrong conculsions.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    GongKong gets it
                    get it. got it. good.

                    Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    Well psu was pretty obvious with the whole ignore elli push mpg thing.. Probably means MPG isn't scare, could be scum still though. Gonna wait to see if we have any investigative results
                    So PSU was eaten by Daniel (or fake Daniel) allied with Scare team bravo, right? That was funny. What I don't get was why night was short and why was Prodigy and MPG silenced. What did they do/say?

                    I am guessing Cougar silenced MPG (tried to kill and failed?). Prodigy thing is unknown to me. He barely psoted anything. Maybe Elisha got a ghost and he stabbed him in the eye. Who knows?

                    Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    I assume the fact that the night phase ended so early was because someone used and ability and ended it early. I went through the post between 9:35pm (Day 1 write-up) and 4:31am (Night 1 write-up) and out of all my suspects SirA didn't post. I bet he didn't send in his PM, and since only scum died I'd bet SirA is the scum killer.

                    Lynch SirA
                    Sounds plausible. SirA said he had CMD, Afterlife, and BDL though and thats why he wasn't posting....and would after one or a few of those went away. I hate non posters. Lynch them all!!!!

                    I could get on board your theory. But before that I want an explanation of why Vitor quit like that. Was it because he was scum and didn't want to be, then when ganged up on, he bolted? If so, then SirA is scum. If not, then WTF am i supposed to think? SirA is whatever made Vitor quit..........scum or no scum?

                    Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    What do you think of my SirA theory. Pretty good huh
                    Not bad, but what if you are the scum killer and it wasn't SirA, but good old Body Burner? Riddle me that one corpse destroyer?

                    So far we have Scare Team Bravo w/ Daniel (or fake Daniel) that ate PSU. We have a half night. We have a silenced MPG that Cougar was all over. We have a silenced Prodigy that I don't remember doing anything of relevance.

                    What am I to make of that? ??????????? I have more questions than answers.

                    Why are we not lynching Daniel again? Is there some cloak self role? Could a scum look like Daniel while killing? Face Dancer maybe?
                    Jagan, is that you?

                    Dude, your new face pales in comparison to your old one.....

                    But seriously, How do we know Daniel was cloaked/face dancing? Maybe he can kill but he can't hide.

                    lynch Daniel? or if we wait for more write up to see what else we know?

                    Someone needs to help me here, cuz dis game getting real
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      Well psu was pushing SirA so I doubt he's scare. Could still be scum though
                      Went back and looked and yea. I remember him saying he didn't think he'd get info out of him. O wells

                      Comment


                      • right now, I think lynch Daniel. He killed PSU and ate him. Someone convince me otherwise. I mean he ATE the dude. Sheesh, thats f*cked up

                        Why did PSU say Daniel? Is Daniel aligned Scare team Alpha? Bravo? just killing for fun? Face Dancer and not Daniel at all? Is there a fake Daniel around here? Was it Daniel Brown? Who says last names? Daniel or Daniel Brown...? Why did you eat PSU?

                        Can town eat people? Maybe he is town canibal? Seems a bit odd, but crazier have happened, right? amiright?

                        WTF. PR just give me power of Tony Tiger (Itttttttsssss Grrrrrrrrrreaat) and kill 10 men at once. Get this game in order right quick!
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                          Went back and looked and yea. I remember him saying he didn't think he'd get info out of him. O wells
                          I normally don't respond to threats but your misinformation about me not posting had to be corrected before I was scum lynched.

                          I actually think Scare Team Alpha is the main scum group. So far we have a redirector and a roleblocker which are core members of a main scum group. Franken Berry could be a killer and Count Chocula is obviously the Godfather. The color thing could be a part of this game because Cereal Companies change their colors all the time for special events and we are at one at this Hotel.

                          I do think BB is right in that the Scum killer didn't get their PM in time before this short night phase since there wasn't a Scare Team Alpha kill last night.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                            right now, I think lynch Daniel. He killed PSU and ate him. Someone convince me otherwise. I mean he ATE the dude. Sheesh, thats f*cked up

                            Why did PSU say Daniel? Is Daniel aligned Scare team Alpha? Bravo? just killing for fun? Face Dancer and not Daniel at all? Is there a fake Daniel around here? Was it Daniel Brown? Who says last names? Daniel or Daniel Brown...? Why did you eat PSU?

                            Can town eat people? Maybe he is town canibal? Seems a bit odd, but crazier have happened, right? amiright?

                            WTF. PR just give me power of Tony Tiger (Itttttttsssss Grrrrrrrrrreaat) and kill 10 men at once. Get this game in order right quick!
                            I think we need more info on Daniel before we start lynching him. He could well be the killer because PSU had some sort of built in Curse in his role that he names his killer. He was a Mummy after all.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                              The clock ticks just past midnight and the halls of the expansive hotel are silent. Not a creature is stirring at the moment. Suddenly the sound of a rooster call wakes those that are sleeping in their beds. Groggily, the awake to an early morning.

                              Night 1 is now over. PMs are being sent now.
                              Someone made an interesting decision.

                              Using an ability to end the night early, hoping most of the people not on are scum and don't get to do anything...

                              Or, scum who wanted to have essentially another Day 1.

                              Only time will tell.

                              Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                              Guessing I didn't post that I was suspicious of PSU? Oh well, it was only a minor hunch and I always get scum vibes from him.

                              Scare team Alpha are off to a storming start
                              Eli and PSU... Guess we should lynch Rag, Sancho, and myself next.

                              Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              Because I am bored and nothing seems to be going on

                              SirA: Because I can imagine Vitor getting pissed and quiting because he was scum and we were lynching him for no reason.

                              Ragnarok: just my gut, plus he hasn't threatened to kill me yet

                              SwAg Dynasty: because LaRon Landry is a *****

                              VF: its pretty obvious that Cougar is town and he is still pushing him.

                              Daniel and DB for no real reason than just a vibe I am getting
                              You take that back.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                                Sounds plausible. SirA said he had CMD, Afterlife, and BDL though and thats why he wasn't posting....and would after one or a few of those went away. I hate non posters. Lynch them all!!!!
                                Gong you will find I am not a Post Whore. I've been on this site for three and a half years and have a little over 6K posts most guys with that much time have 25-30K. In Afterlife which had 9K posts I had about 220 of them and I made it to the end.

                                I checkin, get caught up, make a decision, place a vote and generally don't change it unless something big comes out. I don't post a whole lot of OT stuff and am a sleep at night when most of the night posting happens.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X