This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirA View Post
    I think we need more info on Daniel before we start lynching him. He could well be the killer because PSU had some sort of built in Curse in his role that he names his killer. He was a Mummy after all.
    Does this description:

The creature says nothing as it opens its mouth. Gaping wide, a tongue shoots out of its mouth and wraps around the ancient man, and with barely a sound, pulls him inside.
    Fit a cereal character anyone knows of that would be part of a "scary" brand of cereal?
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

I think we need more info on Daniel before we start lynching him. He could well be the killer because PSU had some sort of built in Curse in his role that he names his killer. He was a Mummy after all.
      We need to investigate Daniel (or Daniel Brown??????). if its a curse thing than he would have named whole name, right? so cross DB off?

What about the two silenced dudes? what does thast tells us? Cougar was on MPG and he was silenced and Prodigy was silenced, but I don't remember him doing or saying anything at all this game. Why them?

So many questions
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Don't know why I quoted SirA, I meant to pose that to everyone.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• PSU was one of my 4, very nice.

Lynch BodyBurner

The evidence is on this page, and no I'm revealing it, because its not obvious to scum yet. Figure it out yourselves. Hint: It has nothing to do with his view on specific players, and if you figure it out, let the scum hang themselves please.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Gong you will find I am not a Post Whore. I've been on this site for three and a half years and have a little over 6K posts most guys with that much time have 25-30K. In Afterlife which had 9K posts I had about 220 of them and I made it to the end.

I checkin, get caught up, make a decision, place a vote and generally don't change it unless something big comes out. I don't post a whole lot of OT stuff and am a sleep at night when most of the night posting happens.
            cool, noted, locked, boxed.
            Rack city is the least poster now I believe......Lynch?

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Does this description:

Fit a cereal character anyone knows of that would be part of a "scary" brand of cereal?
            lolol Count Chocula? tongue and eating? Lizard cereal? Ant Eater cereal?
            sigpic
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              PSU was one of my 4, very nice.

Lynch BodyBurner

The evidence is on this page, and no I'm revealing it, because its not obvious to scum yet. Figure it out yourselves. Hint: It has nothing to do with his view on specific players, and if you figure it out, let the scum hang themselves please.
              I'm town

Comment

• Now where's the fun in that? D:

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• lol

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Does this description:

It actually sounds a lot like Dig'em Frog (who's BB's Avatar). He was the mascot for what used to be known as Sugar Smacks but is now called Honey Smacks.

Since we are at a conference where the idea is to remove Sugar from Cereal I could see him as a sort of SK role being angry about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Does this description:

Digum? The Sugar Smacks Frog.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

It actually sounds a lot like Dig'em Frog (who's BB's Avatar). He was the mascot for what used to be known as Sugar Smacks but is now called Honey Smacks.

Since we are at a conference where the idea is to remove Sugar from Cereal I could see him as a sort of SK role being angry about that.
                        I made him my avatar before roles were given out

Comment

• Sorry pheltz. I posted that before seeing that.

I agree that BB is highly suspect.

Lynch Body Burner

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            PSU was one of my 4, very nice.

Lynch BodyBurner

to say I don't understand would be a giant understatement. Although I did ask him if he was the killer?

Originally posted by SirA View Post

Nice find
                            Shifting his cap, the creature hops forward preparing to pounce.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              I'm town
                              No, you're not.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I must have had a bad childhood since I don't know any of these people :c

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X