Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen Walts picks? Debating about getting involved in the 'Senegalese' sex trade? I need a chat with MD4L, what a racist *******. You should see the state of the eastern europeans over here, yet i dont make highly offensive and unfunny jokes about it on a page meant to be dedicated to serious NFL picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
      Have you seen Walts picks? Debating about getting involved in the 'Senegalese' sex trade? I need a chat with MD4L, what a racist *******. You should see the state of the eastern europeans over here, yet i dont make highly offensive and unfunny jokes about it on a page meant to be dedicated to serious NFL picks.
      You talk to the boss if you think it's a serious problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        You talk to the boss if you think it's a serious problem.
        Ooooh Lawdy, you's is goings to get me in troubles. He give me sleeps, give me eats....Alls i does is work in this hurr cornfield.....thats the spirit right? Embrace.

Comment

Ooooh Lawdy, you's is goings to get me in troubles. He give me sleeps, give me eats....Alls i does is work in this hurr cornfield.....thats the spirit right? Embrace.
          As a southerner, I take offense to that.
          Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
          It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

That's hella racist bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              It wasn't one particular thing. It was just a general pattern of not being civil or respectful to others.
              Ckane with the power move to get his mafia game going first?

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                Ckane with the power move to get his mafia game going first?
                Oh snap I didn't even think about that. I guess I'm on deck now.

Comment

That's hella racist bro.
                  I'm black. And it was sarcasm. If Walt can be racist during his picks, and nobody has a problem, then why not just embrace it.

Comment

• Kaisers ban will save me from having to sport a terribly embarrassing sig for 3 months.

Comment

I'm black. And it was sarcasm. If Walt can be racist during his picks, and nobody has a problem, then why not just embrace it.
                      You arent black dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                        As a southerner, I take offense to that.
                        Meh, i took offense to Walts comments. I was told to suck it up. I shall know bestow those wise words on to you, my southern friend.

Comment

Oh snap I didn't even think about that. I guess I'm on deck now.
                          Suuuuuuuure ya didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                            Kaisers ban will save me from having to sport a terribly embarrassing sig for 3 months.
                            What was the bet? As the sig bet commissioner I don't think a sig bet should be void because someone got banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser
                              A total of two of these need to happen:

Christian Ponder is a top 12 fantasy QB. That's total points, 4 pt per passing TD format.

Jerome Simpson has at least or more than 700 yards and 6 TDs

Kyle Rudolph has at least or more than 750 yards and 7 TDs

Jairus Wright has a better return average than Joe Adams.

The Vikings win at least 7 or more games.

The Vikings do not draft higher than the 8th position.

Adrian Peterson has at least or more than 1,000 yards and 8 TDs.
                              For control of each others sig for 3 months

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                                You arent black dude.
                                We've been over this Prod. Yes, my mother is of Arabic descent. Yes, my surname is Ali. And yes, i might not have the darkest skin. or an afro. But i still seem to get the same racist abuse from girl's fathers and called the n-word, so i am black. I'm also from africa, only the Arab part. And my mother tongue is Arabic. But those are just details. If segregation came back, they'd put me with the black people.

Comment

Working...
                                X