Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

History Mafia - The Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
    Do you know what Aryan means? Its a term popularized by Nazi's to classify a 'pure' race.
    Aryan is an actual race...
    Sig Bets

    Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

    Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

    Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR


    Originally posted by Alastair
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
      You had better verify that with prodigy. He's the resident race checker around here. He has a business card and everything.
      He's seen my pic before. So he knows what's up lol
      Sig Bets

      Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

      Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

      Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR


      Originally posted by Alastair
      It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
        Aryan is an actual race...
        Aryan /ˈɛərjən/ is an English language loanword derived from the Sanskrit ārya ('Noble').[1][2][3] In present-day academia, the terms "Indo-Iranian" and "Indo-European" have, according to many, made most uses of the term 'Aryan' minimal, and 'Aryan' is now mostly limited to its appearance in the term "Indo-Aryan" for Indic languages and their speakers.

        Western notions of an "Aryan race" rose to prominence in late-19th and early-20th century racialist thought, an idea most notably embraced by Nazi ideology (see master race). The Nazis believed that the "Nordic peoples" (who were also referred to as the "Germanic peoples") represent an ideal and "pure race" that was the purest representation of the original racial stock of those who were then called the Proto-Aryans.[4] The Nazis declared that the Nordics were the true Aryans because they claimed that they were more "pure" (less racially mixed with non-native Indo-European peoples) than other people of what were then called the Aryan peoples (now generally called the Indo-European peoples).[5]

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
          We've been over this Prod. Yes, my mother is of Arabic descent. Yes, my surname is Ali. And yes, i might not have the darkest skin. or an afro. But i still seem to get the same racist abuse from girl's fathers and called the n-word, so i am black. I'm also from africa, only the Arab part. And my mother tongue is Arabic. But those are just details. If segregation came back, they'd put me with the black people.
          This was your reasoning for being black:

          Being of Arabic descent.

          Having a surname Ali.

          Receiving inaccurate racist abuse.

          Being from Africa.

          If segregation returned you would be segregated the same as the blacks.

          Not my fault you omitted actual racial information that would, in fact, make you black.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • I can confirm Donny is white.

            Carry on.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
              I can confirm Donny is white.

              Carry on.
              I'm green

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                This was your reasoning for being black:

                Being of Arabic descent.

                Having a surname Ali.

                Receiving inaccurate racist abuse.

                Being from Africa.

                If segregation returned you would be segregated the same as the blacks.

                Not my fault you omitted actual racial information that would, in fact, make you black.
                Nah, it dates back. Remember that convo you missed about sex and other irrelevant things during a sunday night game thread? It was all started by an argument between me and Prod over if i was black or not (dont ask me how it led to talking about nailing chicks) but during that time i had explained to him that my dad was black etc and he still insisted i was arabic because my mum was, which i didnt agree with. So when i replied to him now, he had all the relelvant information, and you didnt. Which is why you think i was listing those points in support of my case. I know what i'm doing. I have to argue this out every time i meet someone new, and also to my old grandmother every couple of weeks because she thinks im behaving too 'black'

                Comment


                • I'm white. And Southern.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                    I can confirm Donny is white.

                    Carry on.
                    Well if you confirm it, it must be true then. What colour did you grade Michael Jackson out as?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                      Well if you confirm it, it must be true then. What colour did you grade Michael Jackson out as?
                      Neutral

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        I'm white. And Southern.
                        Where you offended by my comment earlier? Its from Roots. Anyone upset should take it up with them. I'd be upset every week when Walt calls Emmitt Smith and Vince Young dumb if they werent really, really stupid.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                          Neutral
                          Ah, touche. Ok, so if i had a black mother and a mixed race father, what race would i be?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                            Ah, touche. Ok, so if i had a black mother and a mixed race father, what race would i be?
                            Id need to see a pic of your mom before I could decide.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Green18,Green 18 View Post
                              Where you offended by my comment earlier? Its from Roots. Anyone upset should take it up with them. I'd be upset every week when Walt calls Emmitt Smith and Vince Young dumb if they werent really, really stupid.
                              Why would I be offended?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                                Id need to see a pic of your mom before I could decide.
                                hahahahahaha now we know what Prod's been after this entire time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X