• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    *points to user title*

I meant what I said.
    Ha

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

• "But I always insist that the most frightening part of any beast is its belly, for the simple reason that if you are seeing the belly of the beast it means you have already seen the teeth of the beast and the claws of the beast and even the hair of the beast, and now you are trapped and there is probably no hope for you. For this reason, the phrase 'in the belly of the beast' has become an expression which means 'inside some terrible place with little chance of escaping safely,' and it is not an expression one should look forward to using. "

- Lemony Snicket

We are in the belly, and we are never getting out in this game.

Comment

• So I guess jepg never felt like putting up role PMs or anything.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

Comment

• I'm pretty sure this game is still going.
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            So I guess jepg never felt like putting up role PMs or anything.
            Do you even want to know? I don't even wanna see how ****ty this game was.

Comment

• Lynch Jepg

Do I win?

Comment

• I still want to see the Bucky O'Hare role...
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
                  I still want to see the Bucky O'Hare role...
                  How Token didn't beat your ass is beyond me.

Comment

• This game is not over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      How Token didn't beat your ass is beyond me.
                      He understood my reasoning... just a in the moment thing.
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Lynch Blue

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Lynch Blue
                          Originally posted by GongKong
                          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by PR View Post
                            I still want to see the Bucky O'Hare role...
                            Welcome to Mind**** Mafia,
                            You are Bucky O’Hare, Vengeful Hare, Rogue-Aligned
                            Angry at this forum for failing to believe in you, you’ve set out to get revenge starting on jepg’s mind. As such, you will try to amass a group of followers who will conquer this place. Every time you attempt a recruit you must say it in thread in some way (e.g “Well I’ll be recruiting Blue tonight LOLOLOL”) – you can do this in a variety of ways, but try to run them past me first. However, as Bucky O’Hare is so implausible you will not be successful with every recruit. In addition you already have one follower who will help you in your attempt to rule this place and you will both be investigation-immune until the first successful recruit.
                            You may talk to: Walter
                            WC: Be the dominant faction in the game

There is a bunch of hidden stuff with all of the roles as well - I'll look for it at some point
                            Originally posted by JoeLegend
                            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Working...
                            X