Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next SwAg Mafia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Next SwAg Mafia

    Vote to determine which game.

    Not counting votes by people who are not likely to play.
    28
    NFL Mafia II: A-Hern's Last Stand
    53.57%
    15
    tumblr Mafia
    14.29%
    4
    Video Game Mafia
    25.00%
    7
    Harry Potter Mafia
    7.14%
    2
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

  • #2
    Where is the "none of above make WF Mafia 2 you lazy bum" option?
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

    Comment


    • #3
      It's right next to the "**** off, I finished that game in February and then decided it wasn't good enough so I scrapped it and started from scratch again" answer.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • #4
        I am fine for any of these, but Tumblr mafia seems like it will be the tits.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by GongKong View Post
          I am fine for any of these, but Tumblr mafia seems like it will be the tits.
          Nah football please.
          2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

          CMD VI Runner Up

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
            Nah football please.
            Tits or GTFO
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

            Comment


            • #7
              If you make it video games I can at least say it was on the mafia forum in November thus it would be on top of the game list
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

              Comment


              • #8
                NFL is always good cause I'd love to comod with you again if you want me too. But any game is good.

                Comment


                • #9
                  NFL, especially if I can be Rashard Mendenhall the paranoid investigator

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I want to be Special Agent Peyton Hillis, who blew the Hernandez case wide open.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I want to be scum motivator Deion Branch
                      Originally posted by GongKong
                      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I want to be Robert Kraft, scum recruiter. Swap in your jerseys, friends.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
                          I want to be Special Agent Peyton Hillis, who blew the Hernandez case wide open.
                          Only lukic can be Special Agent Peyton Hillis

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                            Only lukic can be Special Agent Peyton Hillis
                            but but but.... I was the Browns apologist for Hillis Q_Q

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Make Chg Glen Coffee. Deputy role who gets the option to leave the game Day 2.
                              Originally posted by GongKong
                              I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X