Adventure Time Mafia! Mathematical!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure Time Mafia! Mathematical!

It's Adventure Time! Only something seems to be wrong in the Land of Ooo. The Ice King is up to bad biscuits, but that's nothing unusual. Something else is going on, and it doesn't look good.

"There's gonna be two hits bro. Me hitting you, and a second instance of me hitting you." Apparently, that was wrong.

Daniel is dead. He was The Party God, Ooo Deities Aligned.

"Sometimes a well intentioned wish can lead to...nuts." Apparently, that was right.

Morgus is dead. He was Prismo, Ooo Deities Aligned.

"Oh my god! They killed them!"
    "How does one kill a god?"
    "THERE IS NO GOD!"
    "AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGWWWWAAAAAAARRRRRGGGAAAAARRRRBBBB LLLEEEEE!!!!!"

Player List:
    01. Footsy: Princess Bubblegum, Candy Princess, Land of Ooo Aligned
    02. Friese: Billy, Legendary Hero, Land of Ooo Aligned
    03. Rofl: Magic Man, Jerk Extraordinaire, MAGIC! Aligned
    04. VF: Hunson Abadeer, Deathless Soul Sucker, Nightosphere Aligned
    05. Rags: Ricardio, Supervillain, Ooo Bad Guys Aligned
    06. cory: Lumpy Space Princess, Lumping Hot Dimension Jumper, Land of Ooo Aligned
    07. Gong: Finn the Human, Hero, Land of Ooo Aligned
    08. Swag Dynasty
    09. Blue
    10. MD4L
    11. bcb
    12. Sancho
    13. Johnny: Jake the Dog, Hero's Sidekick, Land of Ooo Aligned
    14. Jepg
    15. Walt: Goliad, Candy Sphinx, Ooo Bad Guys Aligned
    16. Hazzard: Marceline, The Vampire Queen, Land of Ooo Aligned
    17. BB: Flame King, Flamebomb, Flame Kingdom Aligned
    18. DT
    19. Snake: Lady Rainicorn, Jake's Baby Momma, Land of Ooo Aligned
    20. JLash
    21. Robley: NEPTR, Robotic Prankster, Land of Ooo Aligned
    22. Deaner: Seacrag, Sweet-Toothed Deer, Creepy Aligned
    23. Uslydevilu: Choose Goose, Rhyming Merchant, Land of Ooo Aligned

Rules:
    - You must send all PMs to both me and Morgus. This is so we don't hold you guys up with only partial information.

- Roleclaim as you please, though it is not recommended.

- In order to vote for someone to get lynched during the day, you must bold lynch and their name (i.e. Lynch Daniel); you do not need to unlynch one person before you vote to lynch another.

- Please do not dead post.

- Do not discuss your win condition in the thread. Many of them for the same factions are a little different.

- Do not ask about the name of the town's alignment.

- No editing or deleting posts. Double, triple, quadruple, etc. posting is fine.

- Do not post information from your Night PM prior to the night write-up.

- No checking Who's Online.

- We reserve the right to modkill and forcefully end a lynch.

- No posting screenshots. No dead chats; we'll PM you if/when there is one.

- No quoting PMs.

- Day phases will end when a majority decision has been reached. If you make a habit of sending late PMs, I will end without you. I reserve the right to end a phase for any reason whatsoever.

- Nights will last 24 hours

- Do not discuss the game outside of the game thread.

It is Day 1. With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch.

Day 1: Monk is lynched, but...
    Night 1: BB, Cory, and Snake all bite the dust.
    Day 2: Sancho doesn't go down.
    Night 2: Hazzard and Johnny sleep with the fishes.
    Day 3: Rofl's magic doesn't help him avoid a lynch.
    Night 3: Johnny rises from the grave while Robley powers down.
    Day 4: Deaner gets flushed.
    Night 4: Johnny finds himself in a familiar situation, Friese is devoured.
    Day 5: VF sucks his last soul.
    Night 5: Finn saves Princess Bubblegum from Ricardio.
    Day 6: Usly gets a quick death.
    Night 6: The deadly burrito claims Gong, and Walt suffers a cinnamon wrath.
    Day 7: Rags is finally put to justice.
    Night 7: Footsy's creations turn against him.
    Day 8: MD4L is, for some reason, lynched.
    Night 8: The Game Ends
    Last edited by Daniel; 09-20-2013, 03:25 PM.

Individual writeups will be added as I finish them. I don't plan on putting the who targeted who up at all, so just post in the thread if you're curious.

Townies:

Horrible, horrible town play all the way through. On Night 1, with the scum godfather outted, an item found that would out the recruiter, and another item found that would protect the most powerful town role (in theory), I assumed town would dominate. That is not what happened. The scum had their way with you and nearly everyone fell for it every time. Town was so powerful that despite no scum-on-scum violence at all, knowing two scum right from the get-go, and the watcher not even doing anything, they still almost won. No one had a great game as town, and the only game I'd call "good" was Gong's.
    Morgus and I talked seriously about giving everyone a kill Night 5 to just end this abortion of a game. It was that bad.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Gong. You are Finn the Human, Hero, Land of Ooo Aligned.

Sometimes being the only human left on the planet makes you feel all soul searchy, and weird…but it’s no big deal. As long as you’ve got your best bro Jake with you, you couldn’t be happier (except maybe when you’re doing a dungeon crawl with Flame Princess).

Ability: You can communicate with your best bro, Jake (Johnny).
    WC: You win when all threats to the Land of Ooo are eliminated.
    Town MVP: Well, you did your share of dumb things, like not recognizing that usly's claim was legit when you were the one receiving the gifts, but the MVP is because you preserved what little chance town had at a win by protecting footsy. Your other protection target was a townie, at least, and you recognized the trio of bcb, Walt, and Rags as scum with several others after the rush lynch. Decent game, but that's about it.

Originally posted by Daniel
    Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Johnny. You are Jake the Dog, Hero’s sidekick, Land of Ooo Aligned.

Some say you’re lazy, not too bright, and that you can’t focus…..Anyways, you can stretch really far, so there’s always that. Also, you have a bombastic personality powered by your imagination machine and a sweet rainicorn baby mama. Also there’s your best bro Finn. He depends on you.

Ability: You can communicate with your best bro, Finn (Gong).
    You were killed twice by the same guy, which must've really been annoying. You and Gong successfully figured out that the Lich was a recruiter, but you spent too much time being dead to have done much. You're tough to evaluate very well for that reason. Your inability to understand the magic nail item was frustrating, then kinda funny.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, MD4L. You are BMO, Friendly Game System, Land of Ooo Aligned.

Who wants to play video games? You’re a complicated machine with all kinds of equipment, including (here at least) lie detection software. Using your computer brains, you ought to be able to help Finn and Jake save Ooo.

Ability: Four times, you may truth test a post in the thread.
    You had a few good uses of your ability, but the one that got roleblocked would've been an utter waste. You also missed the mark by not immediately counterclaiming bcb. He was obvious scum, and I think if you'd fought harder, you could've saved yourself, but Blue was the only townie in on that lynch, so don't feel too bad, having a good use of your ability or two helped the town.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Football2ky. You are Bonnibel Bubblegum, Candy Princess, Land of Ooo Aligned.

You’re the princess (and maybe the creator) of the Candy Kingdom, and one of the more prominent royal figures in Ooo, but your true love is science. Using you science gear, you can find out all kinds of things about the other players.

Ability: PM me one person to investigate. You’ll probably get their alignment, but maybe not…
    Your targets were good early on, but you got messed with early and often. You also bought Rags' fakeclaim hook, line, and sinker, then went the ridiculous next step of telling him who you were, which is probably why they went after you with kills after that. Your targets were also bad late in the game, but you did better than most of the townies.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Hazzard. You are Marceline Abadeer, The Vampire Queen, Land of Ooo Aligned.

You’re not mean, you’re just 1000 years old, and on the way you lost track of your moral code. You play a mean bass and have a complicated relationship with your Dad (and the Ice King), but deep down, you’re a good girl. You like to hang out in people’s houses and watch what goes on there. And of course, being a vampire, you do this at night.

Ability: Watch 1 person at night.
    Town Co-LVP: I know you had phone trouble the one time, but you missed all your PMs before you died, and who knows what you could've unearthed in that time. And watching the recruiter isn't what you usually want to do anyway, you'd want to track him. Better luck next time.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Corycurren. You are Lumpy Space Princess, Lumping Hot Dimension Jumper, Land of Ooo Aligned.

Oh my Glob. You’re like the cutest princess in all of Lumpy Space. You don’t even know what Brad sees with lumping Melissa. Whatever. You’re like, so over him. But even so, you like to, you know, like, go back to lumpy space with people sometimes and show them your parents’ lame house, then put them back.

Ability: Redirect 1 person every night through Lumpy Space.
    WC: You win when all threats to the Candy Kingdom are eliminated.
    There's not much to say since you died immediately. At least your target was a non-townie, IIRC.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Snake. You are Lady Rainicorn, Jake’s Baby Momma, Land of Ooo Aligned.

You’re Jake’s Korean speaking girlfriend, Princess Bubblegum’s mount, and the mother to five beautiful rainicorn-pups. Even with all that going on, you really like to just turn things different colors. When you show this to people, it really puts a pep in their step and motivates them to get more done.

Ability: You may motivate 1 person every night.
    You also died immediately, but your death at least comes after a funny story. You motivated the scum roleblocker, who then blocked you. bcb got to target 2 per night with a 50% chance of success, and he actually blocked you successfully, thus taking away his motivation. It made it difficult to explain to him why I wanted backup targets, just in case he were to not be motivated anymore.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Friese. You are Billy, Legendary Hero, Land of Ooo Aligned.

Nothung! You’re the greatest warrior ever; a hero of renown. You slayed an evil ocean, and cast the Lich King down. Billy! Also, you fought a bear. You mostly chill in your crack these days with your lady, but now that Ooo is once again threatened, you’ll gladly take up your sword and join the fight. Being a legendary hero who’s 12 feet tall and wielding an enormous sword, you can protect anyone from the forces of evil at night.

Ability: Select 1 person every night to protect.
    You'd be close to an LVP if I didn't know that you had a lot of stuff happen as soon as the game started and couldn't read the thread. In cases like that, protecting yourself is acceptable, and that's what you did most nights. I didn't think your slip up was a slip up, and I don't understand why so many people read so deeply into that. You protected your killer, which is stupid, but he did just give you scum, so I can understand why you went with him over Johnny, even if it was a bad move.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, DT. You are Flame Princess, Finn’s Hot Love Interest, Land of Ooo Aligned.

You tend to be a hothead. So much so that you nearly destroyed a goblin kingdom after a misunderstanding with Finn. Still, you too get along, even if you’re kind of on a break right now. As the new ruler of the Flame Kingdom, you know a thing or two about diplomacy. You’re also made of fire, which can help in other ways.

Ability: You have the doublevote, and the immunity to abilities that fire can give.
    Town Co-LVP: Where to start. You didn't understand your ability, you kept pushing people to try to lynch Sancho again without waiting for half the players to check in, you claimed bomb for some inexplicable reason, you threw out hints at you character for no reason, and you thought you were blocked at the end of the game, and didn't think maybe you just couldn't vote for bcb that phase. Morgus asked before the game started if we should be worried about you playing, and my response was "He's a doublevote/PGO variant. How could he possibly screw that up?" Bravo.
    The only good thing I can say is that you didn't fall for bcb's ploy, but that speaks more to how bad it was that someone else did.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Blue. You are Peppermint Butler, Death’s Bro, Land of Ooo Aligned.

You seem just like a friendly butler made of peppermint, but you have a pretty extensive knowledge of the shadow realm, and are good friends with Death. You also may have a thing for strangling Goblin prostitutes, but most of the viewers probably didn’t get that Godfather 2 reference.

Ability: You may revive one player after their death, but must do so within one phase of that death.
    Town Co-LVP: Watching you be the only voice of reason during the whole VF debacle was like watching the only sane person in a looney bin, and you used your ability well, but that was it. I was flabbergasted by the fact that you fell for bcb's claim of BMO when he had literally just saved Rags from getting hammered the day before, then piled on a townie lynch the day before that. Town still had the votes to take out a target other than MD4L that phase were it not for you siding with all of the scum. Gong gave town a chance to win again and you singlehandedly destroyed it. This was the worst game I've ever seen you play.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Robley. You are N.E.P.T.R., Robotic Prankster, Land of Ooo-Aligned

Greetings, creation. The son of the Ice King and Finn’s creation, you desire both to kidnap princesses and to prank, but despite your father’s wishes, you repress the kidnapping thing. You can produce a never ending stream of pies to throw into faces, which you do with gusto.

Ability: Throw 1 pie into someone’s face every night, preventing them from completing their action.
    Normally, your use of your ability would get you LVP, but not this time. You outted a scummy accidentally, but he was actually a pretty true neutral and had targeted scum that night. What really made your play bad, given the info you had at the time, was that you didn't even think about targeted either of the outted scum with your roleblock and instead prevented Rofl from sabotaging Walt and Friese from protecting people.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Uslydevilu. You are Choose Goose, Rhyming Merchant, Land of Ooo Aligned

You sell lots of goods to Jake and Finn, and you want your alignment to win.
    But your prices are often very strange, and so is your role in this little game.
    Your rhymes stink too, if you can’t tell; I’ll just stop before this all goes to hell.

Ability: Select two numbers from 1 to 52, and you will receive two items that others townsfolk can use.
    Co-JVP: Your ability was hard to totally mess up, but it was frustrating to have to keep reminding you to please send in your PMs. You also made no attempt to use the items in an investigative way by putting questions out there. Had you done so, you probably could've figured out who some people were. You also didn't fight much to clear yourself, though to be fair, when you were actually lynched, you weren't on, as the dayphase was so short.
    You're a JVP for sending me your PM about four days late, and three days after you had already died. You should've sent it after I messaged you about three times while you were logged in.

The Mafia:
    Yall did better than the town for sure, but weren't great. Monk monked all over the game immediately, Rags gave an obviously fake claim, Walt didn't defend himself at all, and bcb got caught by a townie on night 2. The funny thing is that after each of those things, they still managed to get the town to lynch other people. It's like they didn't even try and still beat the town to a pulp.
    Piling on the usly lynch was what cost you guys the game. If you hadn't gotten greedy with the obvious scumrush, it's unlikely that JLash would've known to kill Walt that night, and you guys would've won.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, bcb1213. You are The Earls of Lemongrab, Sourpuss and Sourpuss, Ooo Bad Guys Aligned.

This role is….unACCEPTABLE!!!!! You are the Earls of Lemongrab. Yes. And as much as you’d just like to sentence everyone to dungeon--seven years dungeon--you don’t have that kind of power anymore. Instead, you can render anyone’s action unACCEPTABLE! and prevent them from completing their action.

Ability: Roleblock; You may communicate with Monk, Rags, and Walt
    WC: Become the dominant faction.
    ScuMVP: You were just as shocked as I was that anyone bought your claim as BMO, but hey, whatever. Your MVP is more because you didn't screw up in one way or another, the way everyone else in your faction did at some point. You also stayed cool when jepg started throwing out stuff to clue you in that he was scum and claimed the perfect ability. You had a solid game.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Monk/Swag. You are Simon Petrikov, The Ice King!, Ooo Bad Guys Aligned.

Do you know what Ice King means? It means you’re the king of Ice! As the primary antagonist to Finn and Jake, you’re the leader of the collective known as the Ooo Bad Guys, featuring the treacherous Ricardio (remember when he tried to kill you those two or three times? How crazy was that?), the Earls of Lemongrab (they’re kind of weird), and that big candy sphinx thing that Bubblegum made (she’s so cute with her playing God).

Ability: As the godfather, you cannot be lynched or investigated. You can also freeze everyone’s votes at one point in the game; You may communicate with Rags, bcb, and Walt.
    Scum LVP (as Monk): Your time was brief, but it was enough to get the town's attention as the standard policy lynch, then to make the official Finn's Boom Boom Play of the Game when you PMed BB about the scumchat. You made things worse when you tempted me to modkill you by messaging him again with an excuse. The only reason you weren't modkilled was because it would've been prejudicial to your faction.

(as Swag): You pretty much just trolled the thread, which is all you could do, but your did get one or two to think you could be lynched if they tried again or that you weren't scum. Also, good use of your one time ability to freeze votes on VF. Town still had the numbers to lynch someone else, but they didn't know that, so it all but assured that VF would be lynched, even with just scum voting for him.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Ragnarok. You are Ricardio, Supervillain, Ooo Bad Guys Aligned.

The only truly ruthless member of the Ooo Bad Guys, you do the dirty work. You’d think, as the heart of the Ice King, you’d have more compassion, but you don’t. Especially not after the Princess tore off one of your beautiful arms and legs in your last fight. You’re also a schemer, so you can pretty successfully lay the blame on others.

Ability: 1 Kill and 1 frame per night; you may communicate with Walt, Monk, and bcb.
    We've discussed this already, but believe it or not, your mistakes weren't that minor. The fact that no one called out your bull**** claim is a knock on them, as it should've been obvious, especially since you first acted shocked that someone would think you had a non-town alignment, then changed your story to be a miller. Then there was almost telling Walt to claim Peppermint Butler, who had already shown up in a writeup.
    That said, you successfully avoided town's suspicions long enough to kill a lot, and weren't caught until your scum faction made the huge mistake with usly's lynch. Kudos to you also for claiming Duke of Nuts; he was in an early draft of the game and now there will be lots of giant banana with nuts jokes to be had. Not a bad game overall though.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Walter. You are Goliad, Candy Sphinx, Ooo Bad Guys Aligned.

Goliad is stronger than everyone. You are the rightful ruler of the Candy Kingdom, but you won’t get there until Princess Bubblegum is out of the picture. To help you in this, you’ve joined the Ooo Bad Guys.

Ability: To hypnotize one player and make them do as you please (redirect).
    I didn't understand why you kept targeting the Village Idiot for redirect after he kept not doing anything, but you did a better job than DT did at figuring out he was a PGO, and despite your defense being "I can clear myself, but I choose not to," it worked, and saved you the risk of a fakeclaim. Biggest mistake you made (with the rest of your faction) was the usly thing.

The Cult:
    First of all, before everyone says "Oh my God, the cult was overpowered," I'll start by explaining the things built into the game to prevent the cult from destroying everything. First, several items hindered the cult; there were items that would make the Lich mortal, items announcing the Lich's identity, and other things to keep them in check. Second, Sancho didn't get a recruit ability until Night 3. Third, several players were unrecruitable (Gong via item, Friese, Footsy, Swag, Walt, BB, and DT were all immune). Fourth, if the Lich died, everyone would return to their previous alignments. The whole point was to have a superpowered role that had to race to win the game before someone stopped it.
    Sancho forgot to recruit for a couple of nights, which was hilarious. I also don't know why he chose the Village Idiot to recruit, of all people, but a win is a win.
    I also want to point out that no one even brought up the fact that Sancho became mortal on the day he did, even though it showed up in the writeup.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, SanchoPanza. You are The Lich, Undead Wizard, Destroy-All-Life Aligned.

Your only desire is to destroy life. If you have to ally yourself with someone to achieve that goal, then so be it. Unfortunately for you, the heroes Finn and Billy are always thwarting your plans. You must destroy them to achieve your ultimate goal. You’re also an undead, superpowerful giant, so that should help.

Ability: None for now, but you are unkillable and un-Lich-able (get it?)
    WC: Destroy all life in Ooo.
    Later: Recruit 1 person per night (starting on Night 3)--You may choose one dead player's ability that you can use in lieu of recruitment (Night 6)
    Unseen: Becomes mortal when certain items are found, or when Billy and Princess Bubblegum both die.
    Co-JVP: Recruiting jepg was a game breaker, as he was the only townie playing well at that point. Forgetting that you could recruit for two phases was pretty hilarious too. Your faction won, but you didn't do much to stick out as good or bad, really.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, jepg. You are Tree Trunks, Hard Boiled Baker, Land of Ooo Aligned.

Well now, aren’t you just the sweetest little elephant around these parts. You’re also the best apple pie baker in all of Ooo, and it’s not just Mr. Pig who thinks so. You’ve got some experience tracking stolen apples too, and even without Finn and Jake helping you, you can do fine on your own.

Ability: You may track one player every night.
    Your play had me scratching my head most of the game. Why you cornered Rags in a lie, then let him go is something I still don't get. I know you wanted the scum to keep taking out townies, but why even corner Rags like that then? You also made me scratch my head for not outing bcb as Lemongrab on Night 2, before you were recruited. Excellent play at the end with bcb, but I still don't understand your thinking on a lot of the decisions you made. Good game overall though.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Jlash. You are Cinnamon Bun, Half-Baked, Land of Ooo Aligned.

Cinnamon Bun! You aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed, but you do your best. You’re a responsible owner to your mop-dog, you’re the Candy Kingdom’s official tart toter, and you help the Princess as much as you can.

Ability: You must post in certain ways that will be PMed to you later. For today, every post must have a baked good mentioned in it.
    Hidden: Real WC is to complete all VI tasks.
    You're the only person to satisfy two win conditions, so congrats on that. You also made a great decision to kill Walt, which put scum back on their heels when Rags was also lynched. After that, you pretty much coasted since you were recruited, and I can't blame you there. However, you were also part of the usly debacle, which is what keeps you from sharing ScuMVP honors with bcb.

The Indies:
    Mixed bag here. Both BB and VF just got unlucky, but VF got a win for it. I forgot to save Deaner's PM, but he was the SK tasked with killing four townies. He failed, then he pulled a dick move by outing VF's role and new killing ability after he died, which is why I told VF I'd give him an automatic win if he dies because of it. Rofl was a new role that, unfortunately, didn't get a chance to be tried out.
    Most of you are damn near impossible to evaluate one way or another.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Vikingfan. You are Hunson Aberdeer, Deathless Soul Sucker, Nightosphere-Aligned.

You are the ruler of the Nightosphere, realm of chaos, confusion, and frustration. You’re also the father of Marceline, the Vampire Queen, who you have a complicated relationship with after the fry eating incident. Mostly, you love to suck souls; it’s what you do best.

Ability: Target 1 player, and you can attempt to suck their soul. You may end up with either their ability, or their soul (stealing their vote) afterwards.
    WC: Suck three souls successfully.
    You really got screwed by the RNG, but you did a good job picking targets no one was watching and would've probably won had Deaner not outed you. Good game.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Rofldogs. You are the Magic Man, Jerk Extraordinaire, MAGIC!-Aligned.

MAGIC! You go around Ooo teaching lessons that don’t really make a lot of sense. Most of the time the lesson is something like don’t give sugar cubes to hobos, or that you are a jerk.
    In that spirit, your goal is to be a jerk to as many citizens of Ooo as you can.

Ability: You can sabotage one person’s ability, making it backfire on them.
    WC: Sabotage the abilities of four Ooo residents, and survive until the end.
    Your role was a new one, and it's too bad you died before you really got a chance to unleash it. There's not much to say for or against you, really, but it was funny that you joked that Walt and monk were teammates.

Welcome to Adventure Time Mafia, Bodyburner. You are The Flame King, Firebomb, Flame Kingdom-Aligned.

Everything in the Flame Kingdom is all backstabby and Shakespeare, but you like it that way. You thrive in that environment. At least, so long as you aren’t usurped. If someone tried to usurp you, you just might explode.

Ability: You explode when someone attempts to kill or usurp you (any interfering ability).
    WC: Kill one person.
    The only thing I didn't understand that you did was outing Monk. It seemed to me that the better play would be to keep quiet so that his faction's killer would target you (which he almost did). Still, you got someone to target you immediately, it's just unfortunate that he was one of the only two players who wouldn't die by blowing you up. I figure you were just playing pro town, which is why you wanted to out Monk, so good job.
    Last edited by Daniel; 09-21-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Not a bad idea.

Comment

Nice to see we can ask the colour of town, because I really need to know.
        Originally posted by JoeLegend
        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

Lynch VF for obvious reasons.

Comment

Dammit, I'm Town. At least my current non-Town winning streak will remain intact.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Originally posted by jepg
            Blue is right

Comment

This show looks f'd up as hell...and math, at least I can add to two

Comment

Daniel how long is day one?
                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

Oh wait, JLash is playing

unlynch VF

lynch JLash though congratulations on the impending arrival of jepg Lash

Comment

Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                    When 12 men good and true have reached their decision

Comment

Originally posted by jepg View Post

unlynch VF

Throwing your vote around all willy nilly? ya I said it lynch robley his response to this will say my reasoning

Comment

Vote Count:

JLash - 1 - jepg

Robley - 1 - Snake

Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
                        No time limit. I'll set a time limit on any phase that I think is stagnating though.

Comment

When 12 men good and true have reached their decision
                          Quality post

Comment

Damn you don't need to unlynch

Take back my unlynching of VF then.

Comment

unlynch VF

Relax, cupcake.

Comment

Working...
                              X