Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
    Lol. I vote out zero town and I get lvp. Common man
    You're like the kicker who makes all of his field goals in practice, but doinks it off the upright when the game was on the line. Thought about giving it to Rack.

Comment

• I have now completed my MVP set, just need a JVP to wrap up the collection. I had a lot of fun this game.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        I have now completed my MVP set, just need a JVP to wrap up the collection. I had a lot of fun this game.
        Me too. Great game Andy. Make more!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Q. View Post
          You're like the kicker who makes all of his field goals in practice, but doinks it off the upright when the game was on the line. Thought about giving it to Rack.
          I didn't even realize that I had read my PM wrong because I only read it once. I'm only just noticing my mistake now while rereading it. I think where I got confused is that in the PM you said:

If you lynch Golden Mead on Night One. You'll be the sole winner.
          Since I only read it once I thought that I got a one shot type kill on night one (since it says night one in the PM) and if would only work if I found Golden Mead. That's where I got confused. Now I wish I'd gotten to use my actual ability though. Oh well.

Comment

• Thanks Andy, please mod again
            sigpic

Comment

• I know it's late but I was thinking about this game and Footsy wins the coveted JIA Award!

The Judas Iscariot Award

has been bestowed upon Football2ky

Comment

• Does that make me Satan?
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                  Does that make me Satan?
                  The most cunning of all created beings... not bad.

Comment

Thanks. Sorry I was about to PM you, but I kept putting it off, I should have told Monk to do it. I was thinking about granting you a self-revive at the end just to piss off scum. Sorry, I really should have responded.
                    Its no biggie, was a fun game to follow
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Thanks man

Hope you liked your check plus

Comment

I know it's late but I was thinking about this game and Footsy wins the coveted JIA Award!

The Judas Iscariot Award

has been bestowed upon Football2ky
                        Woo! The first JIA!

Comment

• lol

Corry, you have to add the JIA now too, as there is an empty place on your mantle.

I like my check plus. Killed day one = tier 1 even if it is temporary.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                            lol

Corry, you have to add the JIA now too, as there is an empty place on your mantle.

I like my check plus. Killed day one = tier 1 even if it is temporary.
                            Lol, this was a great game. I wanted to revive you but then Boom and Zoom happened.

Comment

Working...
                            X