Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Sign-up

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Just ban this retard.
    Just tryin' to spice things up. My apologies.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      I'm willing to work with anybody to get Rags lynched Day One. This way, he can focus SOLELY on winning the inter-forum game.
      And so, an alliance was born.
      Originally posted by GongKong
      I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

      Comment


      • #93
        26 now with MD4L. Hopefully we get PM's by tonight/

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          I'm willing to work with anybody to get Rags lynched Day One. This way, he can focus SOLELY on winning the inter-forum game.
          They think he's retarded anyway
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            They think he's retarded anyway
            So you're in?

            Comment


            • #96
              Word
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • #97
                Us band of pats fans
                2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

                CMD VI Runner Up

                Comment


                • #98
                  Awesome.

                  I gotta make a late dinner and then I'll start sending out PMs.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                  I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Hmm.

                    I think I'm going throwback swag in this game.


                    swag swag swag

                    Comment


                    • Trollbley's is banned, FYI

                      So, if he is in your list, he would need to be replaced with a non banned player. lol
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                        Trollbley's is banned, FYI

                        So, if he is in your list, he would need to be replaced with a non banned player. lol
                        I'm going with 25, unless you want in.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                        I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        Blue is right

                        Comment


                        • I am cool being a replacement. I have so much work right now that I don't think I could do it justice with activity level
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X