Regular Show Mini Mafia Sign Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regular Show Mini Mafia Sign Up

This should be a quick game, so if you're doing Creepypasta, it shouldn't interfere much. I'll send roles out whenever Happy Holidays is finished.
    There are 13 spots. Not really any room to redo it for more or less. I can have people as alternates, but if you miss the signups, sorry.

01. Robley
    02. PR
    03. bcb
    04. footsy
    05. Friese
    06. Alastair
    07. Cory
    08. Monk
    09. uslydevilu
    10. Johnny
    11. Centurion
    12. Sickpuppets
    13. IR
    14. Gong
    Last edited by Daniel; 10-19-2013, 06:28 PM.

Firstin

Comment

My kiddos talk about this show all the time... must figure out what it is...so in.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Originally posted by PR View Post
        My kiddos talk about this show all the time... must figure out what it is...so in.
        You have kids...?

Comment

Originally posted by Robley View Post
          You have kids...?
          I'm a school counselor... I have 267 kids lol
          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

I really kno zilch about this but Daniel plays all my games so in
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

I'm a school counselor... I have 267 kids lol
              skool counslurs r lame n gay u don kno how 2 psych brah

Comment

Originally posted by Robley View Post
                skool counslurs r lame n gay u don kno how 2 psych brah
                Surprisingly, that's pretty accurate spelling for one of my elementary kids lol

- Noah Porter

Comment

Surprisingly, that's pretty accurate spelling for one of my elementary kids lol
                  Who are you to school these youngsters, you're just some drunk on a football forum. That's all you are and all you'll ever be!

Comment

PR, I thought you were like an English teacher or something
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      PR, I thought you were like an English teacher or something
                      I was a substitute teacher for a year in 2011, but this is my second year counseling.

- Noah Porter

Comment

I'll play

Comment

In.
                          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

I'll give this a try as well. I'd like to try a smaller mafia, despite not knowing anything at all about what this is based off of.

Comment

Do you think I'm not going to play a Daniel modded game? I need to redeem myself.
                              2014 Champion of the Walter Football PPR League

CMD VI Runner Up

Comment

Working...
                              X