Regular Show Mini-Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by monk2310 View Post
    I didn't have time for this game anyway. Kinda good that I died early.
    You got lynched for faking VI in a game where 50% of town roleclaimed the same role on Day 1.

That's not something that should be okay.
    Originally posted by GongKong
    I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• I didn't know 100% that there was a game wide role block, because I didn't use my protection night 1 haha

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
        You got lynched for faking VI in a game where 50% of town roleclaimed the same role on Day 1.

That's not something that should be okay.
        And somehow he didn't win jvp for that brilliance
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Just read this. Thanks again, Daniel. So much fun.

Comment

• Died night 2, won town mvp. Ok.
            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
            X