Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    I don't think she was targeted twice. It seems like a kidnapping role that kidnaps night X then kills that person night X+1 based on the write-ups.

    I can't find anything on a masked, faceless German story other than Slenderman related stuff so I'm guessing that's a Slender Aligned related kill.
    I'd assume it's Masky's mate Hoody.
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jepg View Post
      I'd assume it's Masky's mate Hoody.
      That's what I thought
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

      Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

      Comment


      • There's no more slender man aligned people, that's all done. We can focus on creepypasta and some indies most likely.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          I don't think she was targeted twice. It seems like a kidnapping role that kidnaps night X then kills that person night X+1 based on the write-ups.

          I can't find anything on a masked, faceless German story other than Slenderman related stuff so I'm guessing that's a Slender Aligned related kill.
          Yeah, Slender seems to have a kidnapper who might have a chance at killing. Creepy's kill and the other kill were blocked and/or nullified due to ineptitude
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

          Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JLash View Post
            There's no more slender man aligned people, that's all done. We can focus on creepypasta and some indies most likely.
            What makes you think that?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JLash View Post
              There's no more slender man aligned people, that's all done. We can focus on creepypasta and some indies most likely.
              You know that for sure? There's Hoody and the Rake left according to the Wiki
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

              Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Walter View Post
                You know that for sure? There's Hoody and the Rake left according to the Wiki
                If they're in the game, they aren't slender man aligned. It was just Clov and PR.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jepg View Post
                  What happens when you reach 0?
                  Gets down to one, stays there the rest of the game.

                  Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                  Daniel, I would be voting for you to pressure you but you have a weird claim.

                  What is your role?
                  I'm not going to straight up roleclaim if I don't have to. I'll defend myself if anyone wants to actually make some accusations other than just saying to roleclaim.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    If they're in the game, they aren't slender man aligned. It was just Clov and PR.
                    You're 100% sure about this?
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

                    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Walter View Post
                      You're 100% sure about this?
                      Yep

                      Comment


                      • Lynch Daniel

                        Will you talk now?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                          Lynch Daniel

                          Will you talk now?
                          You have played one of the dumbest games I've ever seen anyone play if you're town. If you want me to defend myself, tell me what I'm defending myself from.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            You have played one of the dumbest games I've ever seen anyone play if you're town. If you want me to defend myself, tell me what I'm defending myself from.
                            Insults don't get me to unlynch.

                            You defending yourself from being lynched. To me it's either you, JLash, or Alastair today.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                              You have played one of the dumbest games I've ever seen anyone play if you're town. If you want me to defend myself, tell me what I'm defending myself from.
                              Welcome to role claim or die day

                              Can someone give me one of those who claimed what lists
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                              Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                              Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                              Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                              Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                              Comment


                              • I have to go to class, but don't make Daniel roleclaim. He can win with me and therefore is town. I say we pressure Alastair today. I think he's most likely to be scum based on who's left that's unaccounted for. Lynch Alastair

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X