• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
    Thanks. This should double check ir's story
    Cool.

unlynch bcb

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      Oh well I can understand the concern there. But, usually you can tell when your ability is Stolen can't u? Also I was an ability thief in Arkham. In that game I could not target the same person twice otherwise the ability is too powerful.

So it will be clear in subsequent phases, if I am still alive of course, that I still have the double vote and wasn't lying.
      Shrug I haven't gotten a return pm all game. I assume it's because I was successful but nice to double check
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
        Shrug I haven't gotten a return pm all game. I assume it's because I was successful but nice to double check
        That makes sense. When u originally questioned my doublevote I wasn't considering the possibility of an ability thief. The concern was more than fair.

Comment

• Vote Count

JLash - 1 - Football2ky

Alastair - 4 - rackcitysteelers, jepg, InjuredReserve

Friese - 1 - bcb1213

With 15 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

Comment

• I hope bcb is actually indy who just has to get the people he gives the double vote to vote for him.
            Originally posted by JoeLegend
            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
              I hope bcb is actually indy who just has to get the people he gives the double vote to vote for him.
              Best role ever!!!
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• So this thread went very silent. The lack of rush on Alastair makes it look more likely that he is scum too.

Comment

• People could just be waiting to see what he says when he comes online.
                  Originally posted by JoeLegend
                  You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

People could just be waiting to see what he says when he comes online.
                    That's what I am doing. Would like to hear from Friese too.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                      So this thread went very silent. The lack of rush on Alastair makes it look more likely that he is scum too.
                      Originally posted by jepg View Post
                      People could just be waiting to see what he says when he comes online.
                      I'm waiting. He seemed very adamant in knowing that Clov was Slender Man on Day 2. If that was based off ability, I'd like to see if he knows anyone else's role name
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Erm, character name
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

By the way rack can you ask any kind of question as long as it is yes or no?

So we could try to find out how many team mates SP has couldn't we?
                          Yeah it can really be any yes/no question. He only specified that I can't ask if they're town aligned or something and I'd have to get creative to ask that so I've been asking if they can win with me. I've considered asking other questions but I've just thought acting as an investigator would be better.

Comment

• Post people post.

Comment

• JLash and Friese seem to be sliding through the game to me. Alastair is also a unknown. Alastair and Friese are like never on, so let's push JLash.

Lynch JLash

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                                JLash and Friese seem to be sliding through the game to me. Alastair is also a unknown. Alastair and Friese are like never on, so let's push JLash.

Lynch JLash
                                I'm on plenty. No one is pushing me because your 'gut' is still based off something another player said about me.

Comment

Working...
                                X