• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alastair View Post
    Well, that shut everyone up.
    If you're unlynchable, hammer yourself
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
      If you're unlynchable, hammer yourself
      Well, that shut him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
        Well, that shut him up.
        Why bother. Going by the vote counts, Walter would be the deciding vote.

Comment

• That's a lulzy sequence.

I was redirected last night. Anyone wants to explain why?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            That's a lulzy sequence.

Not it!

Comment

Why bother. Going by the vote counts, Walter would be the deciding vote.
              No that's 7 of 8. Lynch yourself if you're unlynchable.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                That's a lulzy sequence.

What was the flavor text?
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Vote Count

Alastair - 7 - rackcitysteelers, jepg, InjuredReserve, Ckane138, football2ky, Walter

Friese - 1 - bcb1213

With 15 alive and 14 voting, it's 8 to lynch!
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

Comment

No that's 7 of 8. Lynch yourself if you're unlynchable.
                    Sorry, I double counted the footy re-vote. I'll let someone else come in and do it. I'm sure someone will want to throw in their 2 cents.

Comment

Sorry, I double counted the footy re-vote. I'll let someone else come in and do it. I'm sure someone will want to throw in their 2 cents.
                      Yeah it's smart to allow a scummate to come in and throw a vote down to make themselves look good
                      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• To hammer or not to hammer? I'll decide in the morning when I'm not high anymore.

Comment

Yeah it's smart to allow a scummate to come in and throw a vote down to make themselves look good
                          By your logic, it's smart to throw myself a vote that I know won't do anything, but possibly end a day phase without a scum lynch. Sure, sounds reasonable. I'll let someone else do the dirty work, have it fail, and then be back at square one.

On a side note, I don't know what happens with this power. There's a chance that the day phase will end without a lynch, or Blue will just post the vote numbers with me having enough votes, but not ending the phase.

Comment

By your logic, it's smart to throw myself a vote that I know won't do anything, but possibly end a day phase without a scum lynch. Sure, sounds reasonable. I'll let someone else do the dirty work, have it fail, and then be back at square one.

On a side note, I don't know what happens with this power. There's a chance that the day phase will end without a lynch, or Blue will just post the vote numbers with me having enough votes, but not ending the phase.
                            Well, look, if you happen to be telling the truth, it's not the worst thing in the world if this day phase ends. Not lynching scum would suck, but at least we wouldn't have lynched town, and we'll have scratched one potential killer off the list without any deaths. Besides, you'll actually be able to do productive things instead of just protecting your self interests.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Well, look, if you happen to be telling the truth, it's not the worst thing in the world if this day phase ends. Not lynching scum would suck, but at least we wouldn't have lynched town, and we'll have scratched one potential killer off the list without any deaths. Besides, you'll actually be able to do productive things instead of just protecting your self interests.
                              I'm trying to avoid that for right now, because the way I see it, I would throw in my lynch vote, come up as unlynchable (possibly ending the day phase without a scum kill), then get voted to be lynched tomorrow (after a scum kill), end up showing up as town, and see what remains of town finding out that I'm town and regretting two consecutive day phases.

Comment

I'm trying to avoid that for right now, because the way I see it, I would throw in my lynch vote, come up as unlynchable (possibly ending the day phase without a scum kill), then get voted to be lynched tomorrow (after a scum kill), end up showing up as town, and see what remains of town finding out that I'm town and regretting two consecutive day phases.
                                I don't see why you would get lynched again. We'd know you were telling the truth
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X