Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
    I did? Not saying you're lying, but I don't remember saying anything about who I was targeting.
    You made a snarky comment about not making the mistake of protecting me again after I allegedly led the lynch bandwagon against you. I can dig it up if you don't remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Alright so alastair is scum, and Friese just happens to have great timing.
      I guess there's no pleasing some people. I answered every question honestly and as asked. I'm not sure what else you want. Feel free to lynch me tomorrow, but it'd be damn stupid move.

Comment

No regrets You bet
        You regret not sharing.
        Originally posted by Johnnyallstar
        I call dibs on Saban.

I'm gonna suplex that doomtrain so hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          You made a snarky comment about not making the mistake of protecting me again after I allegedly led the lynch bandwagon against you. I can dig it up if you don't remember.
          Oh, yeah, that's right. I was hoping people would think it was a bluff and just not target you.
          Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by SickPuppets View Post
            You regret not sharing.
            My mind says yes, but my stomach says no.
            Can you spare a septim?

Comment

Oh, yeah, that's right. I was hoping people would think it was a bluff and just not target you.
              Good job it sort of worked. Don't do it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                Good job it sort of worked. Don't do it again.
                Rage bluff or avoid targeting you?
                Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Cent, any idea what MD4L is talking about?

Comment

• Because the fact that you got on and completely ignored it is bothering me a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                      Because the fact that you got on and completely ignored it is bothering me a bit.
                      Wasn't really worth a response. He has no case at all.
                      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                        Because the fact that you got on and completely ignored it is bothering me a bit.
                        I have received the same flavor texts the past two phases, and last night the flavor text occurred when I targeted Cent.

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
                          I am going to Lynch Friese

Next on my list (since nobody wants to push JLash, who constantly avoided my questions.)
                          So waht's your case? And make it way better than "you're on a list". Goes for the rest as well.
                          Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

• I don't have a case because no one can follow up on Cent being scum. There's something fishy about that situation, but I cannot pinpoint what exactly doesn't make sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Friese View Post
                              So waht's your case? And make it way better than "you're on a list". Goes for the rest as well.
                              There are only a handful of people who can be the killer. You're one of them, and you've provided town with zero assistance thus far. That's why you're one of players likely to be lynched in this phase
                              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                                You're one of them, and you've provided town with zero assistance thus far.
                                That's because my ability hasn't produced anything useful really.
                                I'm off to work now, will be back in about 8 hours.
                                Coming soon: Cold War Mini Mafia II - The Berlin Wall

Comment

Working...
                                X