• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, is that a scum ability by Andy?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      Alright truths time.

Me and This guy are the town mason. Due to our shenanigans I can currently clear more then a third of the remaining players
      Obviously. I was thinking you both may be scum though. Do we have a official clearing of BCB?

Comment

• Originally posted by football2ky View Post
        Well, is that a scum ability by Andy?
        Yes the scum ability of sending in an end night early ability without sending in a kill. Common man.
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Well, is that a scum ability by Andy?
          At this point he's scum or dumb.

Comment

Yes the scum ability of sending in an end night early ability without sending in a kill. Common man.
            The greeneyed guy (clearly not town) may have blocked you.

Comment

Obviously. I was thinking you both may be scum though. Do we have a official clearing of BCB?
              #facepalm
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                I went for Alastiar but got blocked by a "blocky guy with glowing orbs for eyes." So nothing from me.
                Same for me. Anyone else get blocked by this person?
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Lol the one who blocked ckane blocked me. Brilliant

Comment

I didn't say anything about green eyes. WHAT DO YOU KNOW THE GREEN EYED GUY?

Comment

• Here's a thought, may be way out of left field, and if someone is wrong with it let me know.

BCB, Andy are scum together. Andy has been faking his ability this whole time, and we trying to appear town while trying to sneak a kill in (the warning with CKane), then this green eyed thing blocks their kill. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                        Same for me. Anyone else get blocked by this person?
                        Mass block? Good stuff.

Comment

Alright truths time.

Me and This guy are the town mason. Due to our shenanigans I can currently clear more then a third of the remaining players
                          That seemed kinda clear after the night phase.

So just saying, but whoever blocked Ckane had to be one of the players on at the time. Certain scum there.

Comment

It happened to everyone.

Comment

RUH ROH footsy

Comment

Lol the one who blocked ckane blocked me. Brilliant
                                It was a game wide roleblock, it appears.

Comment

Working...
                                X