Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    I couldn't be independent according to Rack. Independents win with town. He is accusing me of being scum.

His result flies in the face of the logic right now. It goes against a town result and my play which doesn't lend itself to either faction in my opinion.
    Independents can win with town - sometimes there are people within the town they can't win with.

Against a town result from a non-town grouping which was concerned with finding supernaturals. Plus we wouldn't expect your play to lend itself to either faction if you were part of it (though not arguing you are).

Plus it is hardly like we have a clear idea of what you do to clear you - me, you and MD4L (I think on him) are the only ones without at least an aspect of our role exposed to the general thread.
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      Of course ckane and IR could be aligned
      I am not aligned with ckane. I am sure he will tell you the same. It is also pretty clear that I was a likely bet to be framed given we have a couple of investigators and I am among only like 2 people who aren't fully claimed. Although I have no idea why people are satisfied with ability claims in this game considering the kills have clearly been cycled all along,

Comment

• CKane cleared IR as town earlier, didn't he? I'd be interested to see what he has to say about this
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Lynch IR

Just recalled that Footsy repeatedly tried to clear IR by saying IR messaged him with some sort of "answer is 42" message. I'll trust Rack
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Vote Count

InjuredReserve - 4 - rack, Jepg, Walter

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to lynch!
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• I got Alastair as town last night. So there's that.

I wasn't lying about getting IR as town N1. My hypothesis would be he had a teammate tailoring an investigation since he acknowledged he often gets investigated early in games. Recruitment's also in play but seems unlikely based on what Jlash said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                I got Alastair as town last night. So there's that.

I wasn't lying about getting IR as town N1. My hypothesis would be he had a teammate tailoring an investigation since he acknowledged he often gets investigated early in games. Recruitment's also in play but seems unlikely based on what Jlash said.
                Interesting. Seems like this should be a no-brainer lynch then as there should be no more concerns
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Yeah **** him. Lynch IR

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                    Interesting. Seems like this should be a no-brainer lynch then as there should be no more concerns
                    Ah I read that wrong. Tired. Still going to trust Rack though
                    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

• Lynch IR
                      Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Vote Count

InjuredReserve - 6 - rack, Jepg, Walter, Ckane, Centurion

With 12 alive and 12 voting, it's 7 to lynch!

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                          Lynch IR

Just recalled that Footsy repeatedly tried to clear IR by saying IR messaged him with some sort of "answer is 42" message. I'll trust Rack
                          I forgot about that too.
                          Lynch IR.

Comment

• Vote Count

InjuredReserve - 7 - rack, Jepg, Walter, Ckane, Centurion, Daniel

InjuredReserve has been lynched! Writeup incoming...

Blue is right

Comment

• That went awfully fast which is concerning but I do recall IR being perplexed no onellooked into night one which help the tailor idea
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Postmaster, keep doing what you've been doing
                                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Working...
                                X