No announcement yet.

Creepypasta Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of interest could Andy actually not talk or was the mason simply trying to keep him out of trouble?
    Originally posted by JoeLegend
    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
      Out of interest could Andy actually not talk or was the mason simply trying to keep him out of trouble?
      He couldn't talk during the day phase which is why he was able to give his vote to someone
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• lol

Scum.

I should have followed this game more closely.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Oh, best moment ever! At one point during Day 3(?) when Footsy was doing Footsy things, Blue came into our scumchat and said:

"Not that it's my place to ask, but Footsy: what the hell do you think you're doing?"
          Originally posted by GongKong
          I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by corycurren View Post
            Oh, best moment ever! At one point during Day 3(?) when Footsy was doing Footsy things, Blue came into our scumchat and said:

"Not that it's my place to ask, but Footsy: what the hell do you think you're doing?"
            Haha what was he doing?
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Really why?
              Well, I may have inadvertently done too many things right to earn it.
              Can you spare a septim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter View Post
                Haha what was he doing?
                Prolly pushing JLash or you. Some Footsy stuff.
                Originally posted by GongKong
                I wonder what Cory has cooked up. He is usually a leader of men. Cory the butcher of bakersfield. The one that does not eat the last piece of bread on the table. Truly a hero to the people, even if he spit in the butter bowl, cuz he is a wily little rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  He couldn't talk during the day phase which is why he was able to give his vote to someone
                  Yeah that was kind of made obvious by the end (that he gave his vote to someone as it was still included in the vote count). Didn't know if he could still talk though or if you had just told him to keep quiet so he didn't get targeted

Comment

• Originally posted by Centurion View Post
                    Well, I may have inadvertently done too many things right to earn it.
                    I think you just need to do one crazy/weird/dumb thing to snag JVP. It's not LVP, it's a whole nother thing.

But seriously. Quit being a tease and tell us what you did.

Comment

Yeah that was kind of made obvious by the end (that he gave his vote to someone as it was still included in the vote count). Didn't know if he could still talk though or if you had just told him to keep quiet so he didn't get targeted
                      Nope he couldn't talk, he also had a one time lynch immunity
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• I'm just sad Sancho died - he had done nothing to deserve death so early. And he probably had an awesome role.

Kind of interested in what Friese actually did - giving a writer role to a non-native speaker seems harsh.

Did MD4L take the lead again in number of games won?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          Good job guys. Been brutalized at work since this game started. Wasnt trying to lie low. Could hide myself as other peoples alignments each night, but was so busy I didn't get my PM in. I popped in earlier in the day and thought I would have time to get right back in and post it. Then didn't have a chance.
                          I was wondering that. I tracked you last night and was told you didn't leave.

BIG WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                            I was wondering that. I tracked you last night and was told you didn't leave.

BIG WIN!
                            What happened exactly when you switched back from Slender to town?
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              Blue, did you like the in thread ability switch?
                              I wasn't surprised. Could have been in trouble had JLash remained scum/not figured out what was going on.

Originally posted by corycurren View Post
                              I wasn't all that sure I had a choice. It did clear him for a couple phases until he outed himself. It was either that or let him die.

Not really sure what the play was there, really.
                              Yeah, football didn't leave you much choice. My suggestion? Use the blackout ability to make the vote anonymous, then pile your whole faction on football. Make it look like a scum rush.

Or just tell footsy to shut the **** up.

Originally posted by jepg View Post
                              I'm just sad Sancho died - he had done nothing to deserve death so early. And he probably had an awesome role.

Kind of interested in what Friese actually did - giving a writer role to a non-native speaker seems harsh.

He did. I'm so mad usly killed him Night 1 for no apparent reason.

Friese was SK. Just two Nights from winning, too.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

Comment

• Good game everyone. Yay another win.

Originally posted by jepg View Post
                                I'm just sad Sancho died - he had done nothing to deserve death so early. And he probably had an awesome role.

Yes. This is my 10th victory IIRC.

Comment

Working...
                                X